The acclaimed clinical guide to managing both pediatric endocrine disorders and inborn errors of metabolism No other text so skillfully blends the disciplines of endocrinology and inborn metabolic disorders into one clinically focused, highly visual resource as Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF.
In this practical, user-friendly tutorial, a team of international contributors delivers the latest information and clinical insights clinicians need to confidently diagnose and manage pediatric patients. This full-color resource guides you through the etiology, pathophysiology, presenting signs and symptoms, diagnostic laboratory examinations, and treatments regimens of each disorder. Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Second Edition successfully balances authority and comprehensiveness with a strong clinical, practical approach that delivers an unmatched integrated discussion of the fields.
Features of Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Full-color presentation with numerous photos, illustrations, diagnostic algorithms, tables, and text boxes that summarize key concepts and assist in the decision-making process
- At-a-Glance feature beginning each disease-based chapter summarizes all the clinical information you need to differentiate between disorder sub-types in one easy-to-find place
- All-inclusive coverage encompasses the full spectrum of critical topics
- Emergency assessment and treatment chapter gives you fast, clear guidance on acute presentations of endocrine and metabolic disorders
- Chapter on newborn screening walks you through an abnormal screening result to follow-up diagnostic testing
- Complete and detailed information on all laboratory and radiographic testing used to diagnose disorders in both disciplines
If you’re in need of a clinically focused learning tool that bridges the gap between endocrinology and inborn metabolic disorders, your search ends here.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF:
PART I NEWBORN SCREENING, EMERGENCY TREATMENT, AND MOLECULAR TESTING
PART II DISORDERS OF FUEL METABOLISM
PART III THYROID GLAND DISORDERS
PART IV DISORDERS OF THE ADRENALS
PART V DISORDERS OF GROWTH AND PUBERTY
PART VI DISORDERS OF THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
PART VII BONE AND MINERAL DENSITY
PART VIII DISORDERS OF WATER METABOLISM AND TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
PART IX SELECT DISORDERS OF COMPLEX MOLECULE BIOSYNTHESIS
PART X NEUROTRANSMITTER DEFICIENCIES
PART XI ENDOCRINE-RELATED NEOPLASIAS
PART XII ENDOCRINE AND METABOLIC LABORATORY AND RADIOLOGIC TESTING
Below are the technical specifications of Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 0071773142
- Format PDF
- Page Count 1296 Pages
- Author Kyriakie Sarafoglou, Georg F Hoffmann, Karl S Roth,
Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 440 MB
Please use the link below to download Pediatric Endocrinology and Inborn Errors of Metabolism PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.