This edited monograph provides a compelling analysis of the interplay between neuroscience and aesthetics. The book broaches a wide spectrum of topics including, but not limited to, mathematics and creator algorithms, neurosciences of artistic creativity, paintings and dynamical systems as well as computational research for architecture. The international authorship is genuinely interdisciplinary and the target audience primarily comprises readers interested in transdisciplinary research between neuroscience and the broad field of aesthetics. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Aesthetics and Neuroscience PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Aesthetics and Neuroscience PDF:
Part I Neuroscience of Creativity
- The Vestibular System and Artistic Painting: A Theoretical Framework for the Study of Multi-modal Interactions in Aesthetic Experience of Painting and Painting Viewing
- Heuraesthesia: When Synaesthesia Fertilizes the Mind
Part II Neurophysiology of the Artworks’ Observer
- The Theatrical Stage Setting: A Tool for Neuropsychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Aesthetic Impact of Anthropomorphic Figures in Art: The Case of Facial Expressions
- How Art and Neuroscience Fell for Each Other
Part III Understanding and Enhancing Art Experiences
- Spectating Myriam Gourfink’s Dances; Transdisciplinary Explorations
- Interactive Experiences Shape the Perception of an Artistic Performance: Evidence from
- Eye Movements and Physiological Measures
- Variations in Visual Exploration and Physiological Reactions During Art Perception When Children Visit the Museum With a Mobile Electronic Guide
Part IV Training and Teaching Through Art and Neuroscience
- Steps Towards the Art of Placing Science in the Acting Practice.
- A Performance-Neuroscience Perspective
- Art, Mathematics, Pedagogy
- Percepts & Parameters, a Prospective Approach of Architectural Materiality
Part V Neuroscientific Inspiration for Artists
- Paintings as Complex Dynamic Systems
- Time: Active or Passive
- “The Experiencing Body”, for a Combination of Movements
Part VI Modeling and Naturalizing Aesthetics
- An Introduction to Formal and Computational Models in Popular Music Analysis and Generation
- The Evolution of Aesthetics: A Review of Models
- Philosophical Aesthetics and Neuroaesthetics: A Common Future?
- Book Name: Aesthetics and Neuroscience
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 3319462326
- Author Name: Zoi Kapoula; Marine Vernet;
- Category: History
- Format / Pages : PDF – 311 Pages
Aesthetics and Neuroscience PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Aesthetics and Neuroscience PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine
PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.38 MB
Please use the link below to download Aesthetics and Neuroscience PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **