The latest edition of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology continues its coverage of the innovative techniques in investigation and surgery on the brink of becoming established as part of the gynecologic surgeon’s repertoire, now including the exciting developments in uterine transplantation. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF:
- Introduction: Preparing a patient for surgery
- Preoperative workup
- Cross-sectional and molecular imaging
- Sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy, and stenting
- Tumor markers
- Cone biopsy
- Radical abdominal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopically assisted vaginal radical hysterectomy
- Radical vaginal trachelectomy
- Radical abdominal trachelectomy
- Central recurrent cervical cancer: The role of exenterative surgery
- Total mesometrial resection
- Laterally extended endopelvic resection
- Radical vulvar surgery
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Ovarian tissue cryopreservation and transplantation
- Uterine transplantation and lessons from transplant surgery
- Epithelial ovarian cancer
- Upper abdominal cytoreduction for advanced ovarian cancers
- Extraperitoneal approach to infrarenal, inframesenteric, and pelvic lymphadenectomies
- Vascular access and implantable vascular and peritoneal access devices
- Surgical management of trophoblastic disease
- Humidification during surgery: Benefits of using humidified gas during laparoscopic and open surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery in gynecologic oncology
- Urologic procedures
- Fistula repair
- Treatment of vascular defects and injuries
- Plastic reconstructive procedures
- Additional plastic surgery procedures
- Fat transfer: Applications in gynecology
- Surgical management of postpartum hemorrhage
- Innovative methods to teach and train minimally invasive surgery
- Meta-analysis of survival data
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Doctor–patient communication
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF.
- Edition 4th Edition
- ISBN 978-1498729062
- Format PDF
- Page Count 361 Pages
- Author J Richard Smith, Giuseppe Del Priore, Robert L Coleman, John M Monaghan
An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 37 MB
Please use the link below to download An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.