In this blog post, we are going to share with our audience the genuine PDF download of Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Pick A PDF, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share with you the free PDF e-book download of Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important pertaining to this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF :
Get a multi-dimensional understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy withAnatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists & Movement Professionals, 4th Edition. This hugely successful, one-of-a-kind title continues to center on the application of anatomy trains across a variety of clinical assessment and treatment approaches ― demonstrating how painful problems in one area of the body can be linked to a “silent area” away from the problem, and ultimately giving rise to new treatment strategies. This edition has been fully updated with the latest evidence-based research and includes new coverage of anatomy trains in motion using Pilates-evolved movement, anatomy trains in horses and dogs, and the updated fascial compendium on elements, properties, neurology, and origins of the fascial system. It also offers a new, larger library of videos, including animations and webinars with the author. In all, this unique exploration of the role of fascial in healthy movement and postural distortion is an essential read for physical therapists, massage therapists, craniosacral therapists, yoga instructors, osteopathologists, manual therapists, athletic and personal trainers, dance instructors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and any professional working in the field of movement.
Features of Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Revolutionary approach to the study of human anatomy provides a holistic map of myoanatomy to help improve the outcomes of physical therapies that are traditionally used to manage pain and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Relevant theory descriptions are applied to all common types of movement, posture analysis, and physical treatment modalities.
- Intuitive content organization allows students to reference the concept quickly or gain a more detailed understanding of any given area according to need.
- Section on myofascial force transmission in gait dynamics is written by guest author James Earls.
- Robust appendices discuss the relevance of the Anatomy Trains concept to the work of Dr Louis Schultz (Meridians of Latitude), Ida Rolf (Structural Integration), and correspondences with acupuncture meridians.
- New photos and images of fascial tissues, adhesions, and layers provide a better understanding of text content.
- Revised and expanded content reflects the most up-to-date research and latest evidence for the scientific basis of common clinical findings.
- New, larger library of videos includes animations and webinars with the author.
- New Anatomy Trains in Motion section by guest author Karin Gurtner uses Pilates-evolved movement to explore strength and plasticity along myofascial meridians.
- New addition: Anatomy Trains in Quadrupeds (horses and dogs) is mapped for equine and pet therapies by Rikke Schultz, DVM, Tove Due, DVM, and Vibeke Elbrønd, DVM, PhD.
- New appendix: Updated fascial compendium on elements, properties, neurology, and origins of the fascial system.
- NEW! enhanced eBook version isincluded with print purchase, which allows students to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Here’s is the full table of contents offered inside Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF :
1. Laying the Railbed
2. The Rules of the Road
3. The Superficial Back Line
4. The Superficial Front Line
5. The Lateral Line
6. The Spiral Line
7. The Arm Lines
8. The Functional Lines
9. The Deep Front Line
10. Anatomy Trains in Training
Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF using the trusted direct links. We have shared a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 65 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Anatomy Trains 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to pickapdf [@] gmail [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.