AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10: Spinal Infections is a concise, state-of-the-art review covering all aspects of spinal infections – from basic science and epidemiology to fundamental surgical and nonsurgical approaches. Internationally renowned spine surgeons Luis Roberto Vialle, S. Rajasekaran, Rishi Kanna, Giuseppe Barbagallo, and many experts across the world, provide clinical pearls and insights gleaned from years of hands-on expertise. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF.
This book provides discussion of underlying pathologies, imaging and diagnosis, and surgical techniques, with a focus on issues specific to children, co-infection with HIV, postoperative problems, geriatric patients, and pseudoarthrosis.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF:
- Epidemiology, Microbiology, and Pathology of Spinal Infections
- Risk Stratification and Prevention of Postoperative Spinal Infections
- Imaging in Spinal Infections
- Instrumentation and Spinal Infections
- Pyogenic Spondylodiskitis: Pathogenesis and Clinical Features
- Pyogenic Spondylodiskitis: Diagnosis and Management
- Spinal Epidural Abscess
- Spinal Tuberculosis: Pathogenesis, Clinical Features, and Investigations
- Drug Therapy for Spinal Tuberculosis
- Surgical Management of Spinal Tuberculosis
- Pediatric Spinal Infections
- Infectious Lesions in the Craniovertebral Junction
- Minimally Invasive Surgery in Spinal Infections
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Spinal Infections
- Postoperative Spondylodiskitis
- Postoperative Peri-Implant Spine Infections
- Spinal Infections in Geriatric Patients
- Spinal Infections and Pseudarthrosis
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 1626234558
- Format PDF
- Page Count 204 Pages
- Author S Rajasekaran
AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10: Spinal Infections PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.00 MB
Please use the link below to download AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10 PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.