This easy yet comprehensive reference guide covers the mechanisms of respiratory diseases, explaining the main respiratory conditions for clinicians and postgraduate trainees. It discusses their aetiology as well as the basic concepts required to effectively evaluate and treat them. Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology is the first book to bring together detailed, clinically-relevant explanation of respiratory physiological processes and pathophysiological processes in one text. It is essential reading for anyone diagnosing and treating specific clinical conditions of the lungs. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF:
- Embryology, anatomy, and histology of the lung
- Physiology of the respiratory system
- Laboratory techniques to study the cellular and molecular processes of disorders
- Acute respiratory insufficiency
- Pathophysiology of asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Respiratory infections
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung cancer
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the pleura
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
Below are the technical specifications of Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF.
- Book Name : Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1138196444
- Author Name : Louis-Philippe Boulet;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 306 Pages
Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 14.3 MB
Please use the link below to download Applied Respiratory Pathophysiology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.