Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook, Second Edition, proposes an international ideal model for the assistive technology assessment process, outlining how this model can be applied in practice to re-conceptualize the phases of an assistive technology delivery system according to the biopsychosocial model of disability. The model provides reference guidelines for evidence-based practice, guiding both public and private centers that wish to compare, evaluate, and improve their ability to match a person with the correct technology model. This second edition also offers a contribution to the Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE) initiative, whose activities are strongly focused on the assistive products service delivery model. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF.
Organized into three parts, the handbook: gives readers a toolkit for performing assessments; describes the roles of the assessment team members, among them the new profession of psychotechnologist; and reviews technologies for rehabilitation and independent living, including brain–computer interfaces, exoskeletons, and technologies for music therapy. Edited by Stefano Federici and Marcia J. Scherer, this cross-cultural handbook includes contributions from leading experts across five continents, offering a framework for future practice and research. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF:
Part I: – The Assistive Technology Assessment Process
- Model and Basic Definitions
- Assessing Individual Functioning and Disability
- Measuring Individual Functioning
- Measuring the Assistive Technology MATCH
- Assessment of the Environments of AT Use: Accessibility,
- Universal Design, and Sustainability
- Measuring the Impact of Assistive Technology on Family Caregivers
Part II: – Assessment Professionals: Working on the Multidisciplinary Team
- Assessment of Assistive Technology for Individuals with
- Cognitive Impairments
- The Special Educator
- The Psychologist
- The Psychotechnologist: A New Profession in the Assistive Technology Assessment
- The Occupational Therapist: Enabling Activities and
- Participation Using Assistive Technology
- Pediatric Specialists in Assistive Solutions
- The Geriatrician
- Role of Speech–Language Pathologists in Assistive
- Technology Assessments
Part III: – Assistive Technology Devices
- The Systemic User Experience Assessment
- Gesture, Signing, and Tracking
- Using Brain–Computer Interfaces for Motor Rehabilitation
- Graphic User Interfaces for Communication
- Exoskeleton: The New Horizon of Robotic Assistance for Human Gait
- Assistive Technologies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Technology Developments in Music Therapy
Below are the technical specifications of Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF.
- Book Name : Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1498774113
- Author Name : Stefano Federici; Marcia Scherer;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 511 Pages
Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 44.4 MB
Please use the link below to download Assistive Technology Assessment Handbook PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.