The maze of neuroanatomy, symptomatology, and neurologic syndromes can be daunting to the primary care practitioner. Patients are often quickly referred to a specialist or subjected to a range of expensive diagnostic tests. With this clear and practical reference, you will address the challenges of neurologic diagnosis and management at the primary care level—with straightforward illustrated guidance on neuroanatomy, physical examination, the neurologic workup, diagnostic tests, differential diagnosis, and treatment options. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF.
Features of Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- In-depth coverage addresses a range of commonly encountered neurologic disorders, showing you what to look for, what tests to order, and how the results affect your treatment choices.
- Abundant, colorful illustrations help you understand critical neuroanatomy and recognize clinically significant anomalies.
- Synopses of etiology, diagnosis, and treatment for each disease give you the information you need to understand and address the patient’s problem.
- Differential diagnosis of neurologic symptoms and signs are addressed, together with the work-up of each symptom and sign—all arranged in alphabetical order for easy reference.
- Case studies bring the diseases to life by highlighting salient features to help hone your physical examination and diagnostic skills.
- Useful appendices outline additional special examination techniques, laboratory workup for neurologic symptoms, and treatment guidelines for each disease.
- Thorough references guide you to resources that address rare disorders and controversial diagnostic procedures not covered in the text.
- Handy glossary provides a fingertip reference to commonly used terms.
Before you evaluate your next patient…be sure this indispensable reference is in your hands. Order your copy today!
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF:
Part One The Differential Diagnosis of Neurologic Symptoms
Part Two The Differential Diagnosis of Neurologic Signs
Part Three Diseases of the Spinal Cord, Peripheral Nerves, and Muscles
Part Four Diseases of the Brain and Brainstem
Appendix A Additional Special Examinations for Each Neurologic Symptom
Appendix B Laboratory Workup of Neurologic Diseases
Appendix C Treatment of Neurologic Diseases
Appendix D Glossary and Bibliography
Below are the technical specifications of Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF.
- Book Name: Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN: 0781753244
- Format: PDF
- Page Count: 320 Pages
- Author: R Douglas Collins,
Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 9.32 MB
Please use the link below to download Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **