We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
A comprehensive full-color anatomical atlas designed specifically for the anesthesiologist and pain physician
A clear understanding of relevant anatomy is essential for physicians who wish to master ultrasound-guided nerve blocks. Although ultrasound images may help visualize the nerve to be blocked, the images still present a grainy and incomplete picture. Physicians looking to master US-guided nerve blocks are best served by becoming anatomical experts — and this innovative resource is an invaluable learning tool to doing just that.
In addition to 2D and 3D ultrasound images, Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine includes high-resolution CTs, MRIs, cadaver anatomy images, and anatomical illustrations to give physicians a comprehensive understanding of the anatomy of the neck, upper and lower extremity, trunk, thorax, thoracic spine, sacral spine, lumbar paravertebral region, and thoracic paravertebral region that are relevant to ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Features of Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
Bulleted pearls impart how to obtain optimal ultrasound images at each site
- More than 600 full-color photographs and illustrations throughout
- Essential for anesthesiologists and pain physicians, and is also of value to musculoskeletal sonographers, radiologists, and emergency medicine physicians
- Enables you to learn and see, through full-color illustrations, the relevant anatomy for administering successful nerve blocks
- Includes CT and MRI correlations to ultrasound images, plus corresponding anatomical illustrations, cadaver anatomy, and photos of probe placement on the patient.
Although other texts may provide some of the imaging information contained in this unique atlas, this is the first resource to systematically and comprehensively gather all the imaging modalities for side-by-side comparison under one cover.
Manoj Karmakar (Author)
Manoj Karmakar, MD (Sha Tin, Hong Kong) Associate Professor, Director of Pediatric Anesthesia; President Elect, Asian Society of Paediatric Anaesthesiologists, Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF:
- Basics of Musculoskeletal and Doppler Ultrasound Imaging for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Upper Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Abdominal Wall Nerve Blocks
- Ultrasound Imaging of the Spine: Basic Considerations
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Injections of the Cervical Spine
- Ultrasound of the Thoracic Spine for Thoracic Epidural Injections
- Ultrasound Imaging of the Lumbar Spine for Central Neuraxial Blocks
- Ultrasound Imaging of Sacrum and Lumbosacral Junction for Central Neuraxial Blocks
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Thoracic Interfascial Nerve Blocks: Pectoral Nerve Block and Serratus Plane Block
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Thoracic Paravertebral Block
- Sonoanatomy Relevant for Ultrasound-Guided Lumbar Plexus Block
You might also be interested in!
Best Selling Medical Books PDF Free Download
You might also be interested in!
Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice, Volume Two: Functional Anatomy and Injection Techniques (Series in Cosmetic and Laser Therapy) 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF:
- Book Name: Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 978-0071789349
- Author Name: Manoj Karmakar
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 563 Pages
Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 55 MB
Please use the link below to download Atlas of Sonoanatomy for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine PDF:
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.