The textbook is addressed to students of applied geosciences and petroleum engineering.
Subject are the fundamental techniques of well logging/borehole geophysics and the interpretation of measured data (formation evaluation). Examples with an exercise part (sandstone reservoir, shaly sand interpretation, complex mineralogy of a carbonate reservoir) help to understand the different methods and algorithms. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF.
Features of Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Reservoir properties (porosity, saturation, fluids, permeability, capillary pressure),
- The physical background of well logging methods and the response with respect to reservoir characterization (physical principle, primary information from logs),
- Rules for optimal log combinations, basic equations and models, fundamental techniques of log interpretation.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF:
- Reservoir Rocks, Reservoir Properties
- Well Logging – Overview
- Well Logging – The Methods
- Log Interpretation – Introduction
- Some Applications in Water Exploration
- Examples and Exercises
Below are the technical specifications of Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF.
- Book Name : Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation
- Edition : 1st Edition
- Author Name : Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schön
- Category : Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Format / Pages : PDF – 179 Pages
Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 15.5 MB
Please use the link below to download Basic Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.