Bones, Stones and Molecules provides some of the best evidence for resolving the debate between the two hypotheses of human origins. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF for free.
The debate between the ‘Out of Africa’ model and the ‘Multiregional’ hypothesis is examined through the functional and developmental processes associated with the evolution of the human skull and face and focuses on the significance of the Australian record. The book analyzes important new discoveries that have occurred recently and examines evidence that is not available elsewhere. Cameron and Groves argue that the existing evidence supports a recent origin for modern humans from Africa. They also specifically relate these two theories to interpretations of the origins of the first Australians. The book provides an up-to-date interpretation of the fossil, archaeological and the molecular evidence, specifically as it relates to Asia, and Australia in particular.
Features of Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF
Here are some of the important features of this book:
- Readily accessible to the layperson and professional
- Provides concise coverage of current scientific evidence
- Presents a robust computer-generated model of human speciation over the last 7 million years
- Well illustrated with figures and photographs of important fossil specimens
- Presents a synthesis of great ape and human evolution
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF:
- Evolution of the Miocene Great Apes
- The Later Miocene and Early Pliocene Hominids
- Our Kind of Hominins
- A Systematic Scheme for the Pliocene and Early Pleistocene Hominids
- The First African Exodus: The Emergence of Early Homo in Europe and Asia
- Human Evolution in the Middle Pleistocene
- “The Grisly Folk”: The Emergence of the Neanderthals
- The Second African Exodus: The Emergence of Modern Humans
- The Emergence of Modern Humans in Asia and Australia
Below are the technical specifications of Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF Free Download:
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (June 3, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0121569330
- ISBN-13: 978-0121569334
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 10.8 MB
Please use the link below to download Bones, Stones and Molecules PDF for free:
Good luck! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.