This bestselling guide to the complexities of botulinum toxins has now been extensively revised, updated, and expanded. Now in two volumes, Volume 1 examines clinical adaptations in the toxins in use today, use with other injectables, use for other parts of the body and other indications, and legal aspects, while Volume 2 documents in detail the functional anatomy and injection techniques for the face, neck, and upper chest. No practitioner of aesthetic medicine will want to be without this comprehensive and authoritative guide from the international experts. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF:
- Botulinum toxin and its development in clinical medicine
- Botulinum toxins: Pharmacology, immunology, and current developments
- Pharmacology and immunology of non-complexed botulinum toxin
- Topical botulinum toxin
- The different botulinum toxins and their clinical uses in the West
- The different botulinum toxins from around the world available for clinical use
- Botulinum toxin used in conjunction with other injectables and devices for cosmetic purposes
- 8 Beyond the obvious: Beauty optimization with botulinum toxin
- Botulinum toxin in the management of focal hyperhidrosis
- Botulinum toxin type A treatment for depression, Raynaud’s phenomenon, and other novel dermatologic therapeutic applications
- Medicolegal considerations of cosmetic treatment with botulinum toxin injections
Below are the technical specifications of Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF.
- Book Name : Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 1138304808
- Author Name : Anthony V Benedetto;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 234 Pages
Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 13.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Botulinum Toxins in Clinical Aesthetic Practice PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.