Brain stimulation technologies are both tools to probe brain function and to provide therapeutic options for patients with neuropsychiatric disease where pharmacological options are not viable. Although the field has been in existence for over seventy years, research interest in brain stimulation has been on the rise particularly in the last two decades. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Brain Stimulation PDF.
Brain Stimulation: Methodologies and Interventions is an introduction to the field of brain stimulation technology and its applications. The book explores how brainstimulating technologies work in the context of brain pathways that mediate normal and abnormal brain function. Chapters cover neuroanatomy and activity dependent changes in neuronal function triggered by brain stimulation, as well as applications of brain stimulation technologies themselves, including noninvasive procedures that rely on convulsive or seizure therapeutics, and non-convulsive therapies such as magnetic and electrical brain stimulation.
Authored by an international group of leaders in the field, Brain Stimulation is a valuable resource for both neuroscience researchers and clinicians.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Brain Stimulation PDF:
- Introduction to Brain Stimulation
- A Balanced Mind: A Network Perspective on Mood and Motivation Brain Pathways
- Motor Pathways, Basal Ganglia Physiology, and Pathophysiology
- Viewing Brain Stimulation from a Plasticity Perspective
- Introduction to Convulsive Therapy
- Improving ECT Efficacy and Decreasing Cognitive Side Effects
- How Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Work?
- Magnetic Seizure Therapy for the Treatment of Depression
- Introduction to Nonconvulsive Brain Stimulation: Focus on Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Advances in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Technology
- Applications of TMS to Study Brain Connectivity
- Therapeutic Applications of rTMS for Psychiatric and Neurological Conditions
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation: Modulation of Brain Pathways and Potential Clinical Applications
- Epidural Cortical Stimulation
- Neurological Indications for Deep Brain Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Epilepsy and Depression
Below are the technical specifications of Brain Stimulation PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 111856829X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 368 Pages
- Author Irving Reti,
Brain Stimulation PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Brain Stimulation PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.55 MB
Please use the link below to download Brain Stimulation PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **