Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Prepare for your ABFM boards – find your weak spots and eliminate them now! Handy in print and as an eBook, Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review is the essential practice test for those facing the ABFM exams. Opening with the basic requirements of the ABFM Board certification process, it provides crucial background information on all three AFBM exams and their formats, describes a typical exam day, and offers excellent test-taking advice—taking the mystery out of the exam process.
Features of Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 1,800 multiple-choice questions drawn from common clinical situations, presented in ABFM-exam format
- Detailed explanation supporting each answer
- Key points highlighted throughout
- Additional reading suggestions after each correct answer
- Pictorial atlas offers clinical photographs and lab smears
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Interactive Q&A with more than 1,800 questions
Robert A. Baldor MD (Author)
Dr. Robert Baldor is a family medicine doctor in Worcester, Massachusetts and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. He received his medical degree from The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Baldor accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 195 doctors at UMass Memorial Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF:
CHAPTER 1 Care of the Adult Patient
CHAPTER 2 Care of Children & Adolescents
CHAPTER 3 Care of the Female Patient (Including Maternity Care)
CHAPTER 4 Mental Health/Community Health
CHAPTER 5 Emergent and Surgical Care
CHAPTER 6 Care of the Elderly Patient
CHAPTER 7 Pictorial Atlas
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1451190786
- Author Name: Robert A. Baldor MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1253 Pages
Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 19.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Bratton’s Family Medicine Board Review 5th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.