Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™ & Mastering™ does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
The World’s Most Successful Majors Biology Text and Media Program are Better than Ever
The Eleventh Edition of the best-selling Campbell BIOLOGY sets students on the path to success in biology through its clear and engaging narrative, superior skills instruction, innovative use of art and photos, and fully integrated media resources to enhance teaching and learning.
To engage learners in developing a deeper understanding of biology, the Eleventh Edition challenges them to apply their knowledge and skills to a variety of new hands-on activities and exercises in the text and online. Content updates throughout the text reflect rapidly evolving research, and new learning tools include Problem-Solving Exercises, Visualizing Figures, Visual Skills Questions, and more.
Also Available with MasteringBiology
MasteringBiology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to improve results by helping students quickly master concepts. Features in the text are supported and integrated with MasteringBiology assignments, including new Figure Walkthroughs, Galapagos Evolution Video Activities, Get Ready for This Chapter questions, Visualizing Figure Tutorials, Problem-Solving Exercises, and more.
Lisa A. Urry (Author)
Lisa Urry is Professor of Biology and Chair of the Biology Department at Mills College in Oakland, California, and a Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Berkeley. After graduating from Tufts University with a double major in biology and French, Lisa completed her Ph.D. in molecular and developmental biology at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the MIT/Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Joint Program. She has published a number of research papers, most of them focused on gene expression during embryonic and larval development in sea urchins.
Lisa has taught a variety of courses, from introductory biology to developmental biology and senior seminar. As a part of her mission to increase understanding of evolution, Lisa also teaches a nonmajors course called Evolution for Future Presidents and is on the Teacher Advisory Board for the Understanding Evolution website developed by the University of California Museum of Paleontology. Lisa is also deeply committed to promoting opportunities for women and underrepresented minorities in science.
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BS, Tufts University
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF:
Unit 1 The Chemistry of Life
- The Chemical Context of Life
- Water and Life
- Carbon and the Molecular Diversity of Life
- The Structure and Function of Large Biological Molecules
Unit 2 The Cell
- A Tour of the Cell
- Membrane Structure and Function
- An Introduction to Metabolism
- Cellular Respiration and Fermentation
- Cell Communication
- The Cell Cycle
Unit 3 Genetics
- Meiosis and Sexual Life Cycles
- Mendel and the Gene Idea
- The Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
- The Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Gene Expression: From Gene to Protein
- Regulation of Gene Expression
- DNA Tools and Biotechnology
- Genomes and Their Evolution
Unit 4 Me chanisms of Evolution
- Descent with Modification: A Darwinian View of Life
- The Evolution of Populations
- The Origin of Species
- The History of Life on Earth
Unit 5 T he Evolutionary History of Biological Diversity
- Phylogeny and the Tree of Life
- Bacteria and Archaea
- Plant Diversity I: How Plants Colonized Land
- Plant Diversity II: The Evolution of Seed Plants
- An Overview of Animal Diversity
- An Introduction to Invertebrates
- The Origin and Evolution of Vertebrates
Unit 6 Plant Form and Function
- Vascular Plant Structure, Growth, and Development
- Resource Acquisition and Transport in Vascular Plants
- Soil and Plant Nutrition
- Angiosperm Reproduction and Biotechnology
- Plant Responses to Internal and External Signals
Unit 7 A nimal Form and Function
- Basic Principles of Animal Form and Function
- Animal Nutrition
- Circulation and Gas Exchange
- The Immune System
- Osmoregulation and Excretion
- Hormones and the Endocrine System
- Animal Reproduction
- Animal Development
- Neurons, Synapses, and Signaling
- Nervous Systems
- Sensory and Motor Mechanisms
- Animal Behavior
Unit 8 Ecology
- An Introduction to Ecology and the Biosphere
- Population Ecology
- Community Ecology
- Ecosystems and Restoration Ecology
- Conservation Biology and Global Change
Below are the technical specifications of Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Campbell Biology
- Edition : 11th Edition | | ISBN : 0134093410
- Author Name : Lisa A. Urry
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1490 Pages
Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Campbell Biology 11th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 275 MB
Please use the link below to download Campbell Biology 11th Edition ebook:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.