The unprecedented amount of data produced with high-throughput experimentation forces biologists to employ mathematical representation and computation methods to glean meaningful information in systems-level biology. Applying this approach to the underlying molecular mechanisms of tumorigenesis, cancer researchers can uncover a series of new discoveries and biological insights. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Cancer Systems Biology PDF.
The First Cancer Systems Biology Book Designed for Computational and Experimental Biologists
Unusual in its dualistic approach, Cancer Systems Biology discusses the recent progress in the understanding of cancer systems biology at a time when more and more researchers and pharmaceutical companies are looking into a systems biology approach to find drugs that can effectively be used to treat cancer patients.
Includes Contributions from more than 30 International Experts
Part I introduces basic concepts and theories of systems biology and their applications in cancer research, including case studies of current efforts in cancer systems biology. Part II discusses basic cancer biology and cutting-edge topics of cancer research for computational biologists. In contains an overview of genomics, cell signaling, and tumorigenesis, in addition to hot topics like molecular mechanisms of cancer metastasis and the molecular relationships between solid tumors, their microenvironments, and tumor blood vessels. Rounding out the book’s solid coverage, Part III explores a variety of computational tools and public data resources that are useful for studying cancer problems at a systems level.
Cancer systems biology is still in its infancy as a field of study, but it is fast becoming indispensable in the battle to defeat cancer and develop successful new treatments. Cancer Systems Biology marks an important step toward reaching that goal.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Cancer Systems Biology PDF:
Section I Cancer Systems Biology: Concepts and Applications
- Chapter 1 A Roadmap of Cancer Systems Biology
- Chapter 2 Network Biology, the Framework of Systems Biology
- Chapter 3 Reconstructing Gene Networks Using Gene Expression Profiles
- Chapter 4 Understanding Cancer Progression in Protein Interaction Networks
- Chapter 5 From Tumor Genome Sequencing to Cancer Signaling Maps
- Chapter 6 Ubiquitin-Mediated Regulation of Human Signaling Networks in Normal and Cancer Cells
- Chapter 7 MicroRNA Regulation of Networks of Normal and Cancer Cells
- Chapter 8 Network Model of Survival Signaling in T-Cell Large Granular Lymphocyte Leukemia
- Chapter 9 Cancer Metabolic Networks: Metabolic Pathways Modeling and Metabolomics in Cancer Research
- Chapter 10 Warburg Revisited: Modeling Energy Metabolism for Cancer Systems Biology
- Chapter 11 Cancer Gene Prediction Using a Network Approach
Section II Cancer Biology: Basic Concepts and Cutting-Edge Topics
- Chapter 12 Cancer Genomics to Cancer Biology
- Chapter 13 Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT): The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Chapter 14 Tumors and Their Microenvironments
- Chapter 15 Tumor Angiogenesis: Cell-Microenvironment Interactions
Section III Data Resources and Software Tools for Cancer Systems Biology
- Chapter 16 Modeling Tools for Cancer Systems Biology
- Chapter 17 Advanced Visualization, Analysis, and Inference of Biological Networks Using VisANT
- Chapter 18 Gene Set and Pathway-Based Analysis for Cancer Omics
- Chapter 19 SH2 Domain Signaling Network and Cancer
- Chapter 20 Data Sources and Computational Tools for Cancer Systems Biology
Below are the technical specifications of Cancer Systems Biology PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 1439811857
- Format PDF
- Page Count 414 Pages
- Author Edwin Wang, Edwin Wang,
Cancer Systems Biology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Cancer Systems Biology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.30 MB
Please use the link below to download Cancer Systems Biology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.