Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF.
Offering a unique, multidisciplinary approach to the complexities of CPB, the 4th Edition of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles & Practice remains the gold standard in the field. This edition brings you fully up to date with every aspects of cardiopulmonary bypass, including new information on management of pediatric patients, CPB’s role with minimally invasive and robotic cardiac surgery, mechanical circulatory support, miniaturized circuits and CPB, sickle cell disease and CPB management, and much more.
A newly expanded title reflects the rapidly evolving nature of extracorporeal technology, encompassing both short-term and long-term forms of cardiac and pulmonary support.
Features of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- The most comprehensive and authoritative text in the field, widely used by anesthesiologists, perfusionists, and cardiothoracic surgeons, as well as intensive care specialists, neonatologists, and interventional cardiologists.
- Provides expert, full-color guidance on equipment, physiology and pathology, hematology, clinical applications, and neonates, infants, and children.
- Addresses univentricular and biventricular assist devices, as well as the various forms of extracorporeal pulmonary support that may or may not include circulatory assistance.
- Includes a brand-new look at the Development of Cardiopulmonary Bypass, offering an up-to-date analysis of the history of the field.
- Two new co-editors, Drs. John W. Hammon and Barry D. Kussman, provide a fresh perspective and additional expertise.
- Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF:
Chapter 1 Development of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Chapter 2 Blood Pumps, Circuitry, and Cannulation Techniques in Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Chapter 3 Principles of Oxygenator Function: Gas Exchange, Heat Transfer, and Operation
Chapter 4 Ultrafiltration and Dialysis
Chapter 5 Short-Term Uses of Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
Chapter 6 Long-Term Uses of Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
Chapter 7 Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Myocardial Protection for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Chapter 8 Temperature Management in Cardiac Surgery
Chapter 9 Surgical Myocardial Protection
Chapter 10 Changes in the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Drugs Administered during Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Below are the technical specifications of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF.
- Edition 4th Edition
- ISBN 1451193610
- Format PDF
- Page Count 912 Pages
- Author Glenn P Gravlee MD, Richard F Davis MD, John Hammon MD, Barry Kussman MBBCh FFA (SA)
Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 26.6 MB
Please use the link below to download Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **