Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately in providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Internal Medicine provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in Internal Medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF.
Features of Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that serve as visual learning aids in mastering the key concepts in internal medicine.
- 60 real-life internal medicine cases with high-yield discussions aimed at helping readers excel in the clerkship.
- Board and USMLE-style review questions with high-yield clinical pearls throughout the book.
- Case Correlation boxes can be found on the margins throughout the book.
- Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, and conveniently organized by related diagnosis
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Cement your knowledge with 25 new integrated challenge questions
- Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and to patient care
- Perfect for medical students and physician assistant students
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
- How to Approach Clinical Problems
- Part 1. Approach to the Patient
- Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving
- Part 3. Approach to Reading
- Wellness (Cases 1-2)
- Cardiovascular (Cases 3-13)
- Pulmonary (Cases 14-19)
- Gastrointestinal (Cases 20-23)
- Hepatic, Gall Bladder, Biliary (Cases 24-27)
- Renal, Genitourinary (Cases 28-30)
- Musculoskeletal (Cases 31-35)
- Neurological (Cases 36-39)
- Critical Care (Cases 40-41)
- Immunological, Infectious (Cases 42-46)
- Endocrine/Hormonal (Cases 47-53)
- Hematological (Cases 54-58)
- Alcohol Abuse/ Toxicology (Case 59-60)
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF.
- Series: LANGE Case Files
- Edition 5th Edition
- ISBN 0071843353
- Format PDF
- Page Count 608 Pages
- Author Eugene C. Toy, John T. Patlan, Mark
Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 17 MB
Please use the link below to download Case Files Internal Medicine 5th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **