Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF.
Using a proven pedagogical organization, this updated Fifth Edition of Gladwin and Bagby’s market-leading title focuses on providing students with a dental materials background that emphasizes the clinical aspects of dental materials, while also introducing concepts of materials science.
The book’s three-part structure addresses types of dental materials in the 22 chapters of Part I, includes laboratory and clinical applications (essentially a built-in lab manual) in Part II, and presents 11 case studies in Part III that serve as an overall review and help students strengthen their critical thinking skills when providing patient care.
Up-to-date content that reflects the latest advances in dental materials, clinical photos, review questions, and online videos all combine to help students develop the understanding of dental materials they need for successful dental hygiene practice.
Features of Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- New topics include bonding, ceramics, and an additional air polishing powder, while coverage of in-office and take-home whitening agents and instrument care and technology has been updated.
- TwoNEW case studies emphasize the pediatric dental patient and the diabetic patient. As with all the case studies, each integrates dental materials with dental hygiene practice.
- Tear-out, Skill Evaluation sheets enable students and faculty to assess laboratory and clinical competencies that relate to Part II of the text.
- Tips for the Clinician boxes offer advice so that the best results are achieved.
- Precaution boxes promote safety while working with the materials.
- Student learning aids, including chapter objectives, key words and phrases, summaries, learning activities, review questions, online videos and quizzes, and an appendix of answers and justifications to the review questions all help the student to master the material.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF:
Part I Theoretical Perspectives
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Materials Science and Dentistry
- Chapter 3 Physical and Mechanical Properties of Dental Materials
- Chapter 4 Adhesive Materials
- Chapter 5 Direct Polymeric Restorative Materials
- Chapter 6 Amalgam
- Chapter 7 Dental Cements
- Chapter 8 Impression Materials
- Chapter 9 Gypsum Materials
- Chapter 10 Materials for Fixed Indirect Restorations and Prostheses
- Chapter 11 Removable Prostheses and Acrylic Resins
- Chapter 12 Dental Implants
- Chapter 13 Specialty Materials
- Chapter 14 Clinical Detection and Management of Dental Restorative Materials
- Chapter 15 Radiographic Appearance of Dental Tissues and Materials
- Chapter 16 Polishing Materials and Abrasion
- Chapter 17 Tooth Whitening
- Chapter 18 Oral Appliances
- Chapter 19 Instruments as Dental Materials—Care and Maintenance
- Chapter 20 Infection Control and Safety in the Dental Office
- Chapter 21 Disinfection of Impressions, Dentures, and Other Appliances and Materials
- Chapter 22 General Rules for Handling Dental Materials
Part II Laboratory and Clinical Applications
- Chapter 23 Mixing Liners, Bases, and Cements
- Chapter 24 Application and Removal of the Rubber Dam
- Chapter 25 Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Chapter 26 Amalgam Placement, Carving, Finishing, and Polishing
- Chapter 27 Taking Alginate Impressions
- Chapter 28 Fabrication and Trimming of Study Models
- Chapter 29 Fabrication of a Custom Impression Tray
- Chapter 30 Elastomeric Impressions
- Chapter 31 Vital Tooth Whitening Procedures
- Chapter 32 Debonding Orthodontic Resins
- Chapter 33 Placement of the Periodontal Dressing
- Chapter 34 Removal of the Periodontal Dressing and Sutures
- Chapter 35 Temporary Crowns
- Chapter 36 Composite Finishing and Polishing
- Chapter 37 Tips for the New Hygienist
Part III Case Studies
- Case 1 to 11
- Appendix 1 Answers and Justifications to Review Questions and Case Studies
- Appendix 2 Skill Performance Evaluations
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF.
- Edition 5th Edition
- ISBN 1496360087
- Format PDF
- Page Count 528 Pages
- Author Marcia Gladwin, Michael Bagby
Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials: Theory, Practice, and Cases 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 131 MB
Please use the link below to download Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials 5th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **