We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to perform confidently in all examinations and understand spatial relationships required during your medical training, while also acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed for your future clinical career. Respected authority Prof. Peter Abrahams and his team of leading international anatomists and radiologists link a vast collection of clinical images to help you master all the essential correlations between the basic science of anatomy and its clinical practice.
Features of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- See what to look for and how to proceed thanks to an unsurpassed collection of labeled dissection photographs, supported by clear, explanatory diagrams and modern imaging
- Correlate anatomy to clinical practice with a wealth of MR, CT, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative images that demonstrate how structures are viewed today in the clinical setting
- Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, including:
- Brand new dissections, to further improve clarity and consistency throughout the book in every region
- All-new colour overlays added to selected dissections making it even easier to identify key nerves, arteries, veins and especially lymphatics
- Fully revised neuroanatomy content reflects the latest understanding of functional neuroanatomy as seen with modern 3D and functional imaging
- Updated and coloured and a unique lymphatics section
- Includes access to the complete, enhanced eBook – unlocking a huge, carefully-selected collection of BONUS CLINICAL material, integrated throughout on almost every page to enhance your study and help make those essential clinical / anatomical connections.
- This sets Abrahams’ and McMinn’s apart from any other atlases of human anatomy!
- 200+ 3D scans,– allowing you to view the body in a more dynamic way to aid your understanding of dynamic anatomy.
- Master the 500 clinical conditions every physician should know by reviewing the associated clinical topics – featuring over 2000 additional clinical photos, radiological images, and case presentations not found in the printed book. Learn from the culmination of over 45 years international clinical experience of Prof. Abrahams and over 100 of his colleagues worldwide who have contributed to this unique collection of clinical anatomy images.
Peter H. Abrahams (Author)
Peter H. Abrahams was Trained in London as a doctor after being VSO teacher in Borneo/Side-tracked into anatomy after writing “Clinical Anatomy of Practical Procedures” in 1973. Fulbright Scholar (1975-76) Iowa City /Clinical Anatomist at UCL for 15 years and taught anatomy at Slade School of Fine Art for 10 years. The Clinical Anatomist at University of Cambridge / Professor (now “emeritus”) of Clinical Anatomy @ Warwick Medical School. Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge and NHS, Family Practitioner in Brent, London for 45 years.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Head, Neck and Brain
Chapter 2 Vertebral Column and Spinal Cord
Chapter 3 Upper Limb
Chapter 4 Thorax
Chapter 5 Abdomen and Pelvis
Chapter 6 Lower Limb
Chapter 7 Lymphatics
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Edition: 8th Edition | | ISBN: 978-0702073328
- Author Name: Peter H. Abrahams MBBS FRCS(ED) FRCR DO FHEA, Jonathan D. Spratt MA FRCS FRCR & Marios Loukas MD PhD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 426 Pages
Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 106 MB
Please use the link below to download Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.