Extensively updated, with chapter revisions and an array of new material, the Sixth Edition of this Clinical Manual offers an indispensable resource on Emergency Pediatrics. Incorporating the latest guidelines concerning a wide range of conditions, the text is an up to date and practical resource for use at the point of care. Providing critical information in all sites where sick and injured children receive treatment – from emergency departments to private offices and primary care settings – this Sixth Edition enables first-rate care. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF.
Features of Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Fully updated with current knowledge and guidance within the field
- New topics include Ovarian Emergencies, Bedside Ultrasound, Zika Virus and Commercial Sexual Exploitation among others
- Clear guidance enables effective patient evaluation and follow-up
- Streamlined chapters, with increased use of tables to enable readers to locate critical information rapidly.
Successful and trusted for more than 30 years, this updated handbook is a key resource for pediatricians, emergency medicine physicians, family practitioners, and trainees.
Jeffrey C. Gershel, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
Jeffrey C. Gershel, M.D., FAAP is Vice Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi Medical Center and Professor of Pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York.
Ellen F. Crain, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
Ellen F. Crain, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor Emerita of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF:
2. Allergic emergencies
3. Cardiac emergencies
4. Dental emergencies
5. Dermatologic emergencies
6. Ear, nose, and throat emergencies
7. Endocrine emergencies
8. Environmental emergencies
9. Gastrointestinal emergencies
10. Genitourinary emergencies
11. Gynecologic Emergencies
12. Hematologic emergencies
13. Infectious disease emergencies
15. Neurologic emergencies
16. Ophthalmologic emergencies
17. Orthopedic Emergencies
18. Physical abuse Kristin Fortin and Olga Jimenez
19. Psychological and social emergencies
20. Pulmonary emergencies
22. Renal emergencies
23. Rheumatologic emergencies
24. Sedation and analgesia
26. Wound care and minor trauma
27. Special considerations in the pediatric emergency care
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF.
- Book Name Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics
- Edition 6th Edition
- ISBN 131664863X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 855 Pages
- Author Jeffrey C. Gershel, Ellen
Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 19 MB
Please use the link below to download Clinical Manual of Emergency Pediatrics 6th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **