Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Part of the highly respected Master Techniques in Surgery series, Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations, 2nd Edition, provides the authoritative, up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in colon and rectal surgery. Covering both basic and advanced procedures, this edition contains superbly illustrated, expertly written chapters covering virtually any colorectal surgical technique likely to be performed today. Each contributing author presents a real-world viewpoint on a particular surgery, and outstanding full-color illustrations provide visual support for every procedure. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF.
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned colon and rectal surgeons who explain their preferred techniques step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, outcomes, complications, and follow-up.
- Covers hemorrhoidectomies, anal and rectovaginal fistula and sphincter procedures, fecal incontinence, procedures for perineal prolapse and excision of rectal carcinoma, lateral sphincterotomy, rectocele, and muscle, anal and pilonidal flap procedures.
Features of Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Ultrasound-guided Ligation/Mucosalpexy for Hemorrhoidal Disease
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT): Without Mesh
- Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula Repair with Bioprosthetic Mesh, Transvaginal
- Rectovaginal Fistula: Transvaginal Approach Without Mesh
- Magnetic Anal Sphincter
- Encirclement Procedure for Rectal Prolapse in the Elderly
- Perineal Rectosigmoidectomy
- Closed Lateral Interanal Sphincterotomy
- Transanal Endoscopic Operating
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS) for Local Excision
- Transabdominal Rectus Flaps
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Incision, Excision and Wound VAC Closure
- Surgical Management of Anogenital Hidradenitis
- Condylomata Acuminatum
- Anal Carinoma and Melanoma
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory
- impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF:
PART I Hemorrhoidectomy
PART II Anal Fistula
PART III Rectovaginal Fistula
PART IV Operations for Fecal Incontinence
PART V Perineal Prolapse Repair
PART VI Sphincterotomy–Lateral
PART VII Presacral Tumors
PART VIII Local Excision of Rectal Carcinoma
PART IX Rectocele
PART X Muscle Flaps
PART XI Anal and Pilonidal Flaps
Below are the technical specifications of Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 1496348575
- Format PDF
- Page Count 408 Pages
- Author Steven D Wexner, James W Fleshman,
Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 28.1 MB
Please use the link below to download Colon and Rectal Surgery PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.