Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Put relationship-centered communication at the forefront of care
Today, physicians face a hypercompetitive marketplace in which they must meet unique and complex patient needs as efficiently as possible. But in a culture prioritizing clinical outcomes above all, there can be a tendency to lose sight of one of the most critical aspects of providing effective care: the communication skills that build and foster physician-patient relationships.
Studies have shown that good communication between doctors and patients and among all caregivers who interface with patients directly results in better clinical outcomes, reduced costs, greater patient satisfaction, and lower rates of physician burnout.
In Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way, Dr. Adrienne Boissy and her team tell the story of how Cleveland Clinic created and applied the R.E.D.E. to Communicate: Foundations of Healthcare program, making the world-renowned hospital system a leader in relationship-centered care. They provide a step-by-step guide for healthcare leaders and decision-makers to design, develop, and implement communication skills training in their own institutions.
Features of Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Craft an effective, colleague-supported communication skills program to include veteran physicians, residents, and medical students
- Leverage creative program design and data transparency to engage and facilitate staff physicians and advanced care providers
- Identify common misperceptions and myths in healthcare communication and respond to them successfully
- Cultivate a true sense of empathy―with patients and fellow caregivers alike―while maintaining professionalism
In a field where difficult conversations and stressful relationships are commonplace, clinicians need a structured approach to enable them to deliver the best care possible. Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way is the blueprint for establishing a relationship-centered program that will improve patient experience, reinvigorate doctors’ passion for their work, and elevate any organization.
Adrienne Boissy (Author)
Adrienne Boissy, MD, MA, is Chief Experience Officer of Cleveland Clinic Health System, and a staff physician at the Cleveland Clinic Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis with a secondary appointment in the Center for Ethics, Humanities and Spiritual Care. As Chief Experience Officer, Dr. Boissy leads the Office of Patient Experience and its initiatives to improve the patient experience across Cleveland Clinic Health System.
Dr. Boissy previously served as the Medical Director of the Center of Excellence in Healthcare Communication. Her team created a comprehensive program to strengthen physician and provider communication skills throughout Cleveland Clinic and has trained more than 4,000 staff physicians and house staff to date.
Dr. Boissy also guided the development of patient advisory councils across Cleveland Clinic Health System and is active in the Cleveland Clinic Professionalism Council. She currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Patient Experience.
Dr. Boissy also is a Harvard Macy scholar. She has spoken extensively around the country about the patient and provider experience and the impact of effective communication on both.
Dr. Boissy attended Boston University and worked in neurobiological research at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston. She completed her medical school training at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and finished her neurology residency and neuroimmunology fellowship at Cleveland Clinic. She completed a master’s degree in bioethics from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF:
- “I Already Know This” and “Patients Know I Care”: Designing a Culture That Is Ready for Communication Skills Training
- Leveraging Your Burning Platform
- Keys to Launching a Successful Communication Skills Training Program
- Birth of the R.E.D.E.™ Model
- Making Communication Skills Resonate with Experienced Clinicians
- Conversations That Haunt Clinicians
- Individual Peer Coaching: What to Do About Dr. Jones?
- Facilitating Staff Physicians Is Not the Same as Teaching Residents or Students … Or Is It?
- Who Facilitates Whom?: Advanced Care Provider Training
- Empathic Communication Through the Loop Lens: A Surgeon’s Perspective
- “Trust Me, I’m A Doctor!”: Building, Supporting, and Maintaining Professionalism
- The Awesome Power of Vulnerability
Below are the technical specifications of Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF:
- Book Name : Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way: How to Drive a Relationship-Centered Strategy for Exceptional Patient Experience
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0071845348
- Author Name : Adrienne Boissy
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 235 Pages
Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.