Acute and chronic liver disease is a global endemic healthcare concern. More than 500 million people around the world are infected with the hepatitis B or C virus. Approximately 500,000 patients die of hepatocellular carcinoma every year, implying that trained healthcare professionals and facilities for liver disease patients is a critical issue. Although promising therapies have been developed for viral hepatitis infections, management of liver cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma yet many patients suffer due to lack of adequate healthcare by professional hepatologists. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF.
This means that primary care physicians should be informed about diagnosing liver disease and the early management of viral hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma. Comprehensive Practical Hepatology provides readers current standard primary care guidelines for treatment and early stage management of patients with liver function abnormalities. This book provides a practical approach for physicians to apply on patients with apparent liver function abnormalities. The guidelines also cover: Acute and chronic liver injury, Information about the liver in systemic diseases, Drug usage in liver diseases, Surgical risk in liver disease patients, and, Recommendations for pregnant as well as elderly patients. Comprehensive Practical Hepatology thus provides complete practical advice on the management of liver diseases to non-hepatologists and general physicians.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF:
1. Symptoms and Signs Suggestive of Liver Disease
2. Diagnostic Strategies for Patients with Abnormal Liver Function Tests
3. Approach to Patients with Acute Liver Injury
4. Approach to Patients with Chronic Liver Injury
5. Diagnostic Strategies and Treatment of Liver Tumors
6. Liver Function Abnormalities in Systemic Disease
7. Systemic Abnormalities in Liver Disease
8. Infection and Liver
9. Approach to Liver Injury Caused by Drugs and Toxins
10. Risk of Surgery and Drug Therapy in Patients with Liver Disease
11. Approach to Children with Abnormal Liver Function Tests Results
12. Practical Management of Elderly Patients with Liver Injury
13. Practical Management of Pregnant Women with Liver Injury
14. Lifestyle Recommendation for Patients with Liver Diseases
15. Medical Management of Patients Following Liver Transplantation
Below are the technical specifications of Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF.
- Book Name : Comprehensive Practical Hepatology
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1681082063
- Author Name : Yukihiro Shimizu;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 267 Pages
Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 10.4 MB
Please use the link below to download Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.