Turn to this new third edition for consistent outcomes on even your most complex implant cases! World-renowned dental implantologist Carl E. Misch gives you expert advice and guidance on the various surgical approaches to placing implants in the revision of his best-selling classic. Over 1,000 full-color illustrations depict details of implants, related materials, and surgical procedures, while well-known contributors (Mohamed Sharawy, Martha Warren Bidez, Adriano Piatelli, and others) share a wealth of knowledge in their respective fields. This third edition provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop and refine your skills and experience more consistent, predictable clinical outcomes. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF.
Features of Contemporary Implant Dentistry PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Thorough explanations of the rationale for implants and their specific characteristics discuss why different options work better for different patients; the rationale behind implant materials and sizes; and the overall science of osteointegrated implants – providing a full understanding of how implants behave under certain circumstances and how to make the best choices for implant patients.
- Chapter on Diagnostic Imaging and Techniques focuses on the latest technology available to determine patient conditions, familiarizing you with recent advances and how they apply to treatment planning principles.
- Section on Treatment Planning discusses the rationales for implant placement, variables in implants and patient conditions, and the four degrees of jaw bone density, Dr. Misch’s best-known criterion for successful implant placement.
- Prepares you for actual treatment by reviewing scientific fundamentals such as applied anatomy, biomechanical principles, current biomaterials, prevention and management of dental infections, and pharmacologic considerations.
- Surgical procedure chapters are of benefit to the implant surgeon and are critical to the restoring dentist who wants to better understand and appreciate surgical concepts.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations depict details of implants, related materials, and surgical procedures.
Brand-new coverage includes: Key Implant Positions and Number, Ideal Implant Surgery, Extraction Socket and Barrie Membrane Bone Grafts, Sinus Pathology and Complications of Sinus Grafts, Immediate Loading for a Single Tooth, Partially Edentulous and Completely Edentulous Patient.
- Important updates include indications and contraindications for rationale of biomechanical treatment plans, layered approach to bone grafting, autograft block bone grafting, soft tissue surgery, and implant esthetics and maintenance.
- A new chapter on Tissue Engineering uses current information on platelet-rich plasma membranes and other elements of tissue engineering so you can take advantage of appropriate materials.
- Emphasis on evidence-based implant outcomes provides valuable information on which procedures have the greatest likelihood of success and lowest risk of complications.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF:
- Rationale for Dental Implants
- Generic Root Form Component Terminology
- Diagnostic Imaging and Techniques
- Stress Treatment Theorem for Implant Dentistry
- Prosthetic Options in Implant Dentistry
- Treatment Planning: Force Factors Related to Patient Conditions
- Bone Density: A Key Determinant for Treatment Planning
- Treatment Plans Related to Key Implant Positions and Implant Number
- Implant Body Size: A Biomechanical and Esthetic Rationale
- Available Bone and Dental Implant Treatment Plans
- Scientifi c Rationale for Dental Implant Design
- Preimplant Prosthodontics: Overall Evaluation, Specifi c Criteria, and Pretreatment Prostheses
- Diagnostic Casts and Surgical Templates
- The Edentulous Mandible: An Organized Approach to Implant-Supported Overdentures
- The Completely Edentulous Mandible: Treatment Plans for Fixed Restorations
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF.
- Author: Carl E Misch.
- Hardcover: 1120 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 Edition (December 10, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323043739
Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 196 MB
Please use the link below to download Contemporary Implant Dentistry 3rd Edition PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.