Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Featuring a combination of easily digestible sections, clinical images, and a text layout that assists rapid fact acquisition, this book highlights the core topics in congenital cardiac surgery. The text covers all the commonly encountered anomalies, with simple explanations of the underlying anatomy and management options. Readers are provided with strong support from the outset; including guidance on diagnosis, operative technique, and post-operative management.
Aimed at trainees preparing for professional examination and newly appointed consultants, this invaluable handbook is a go-to resource for the busy practitioner. It will also be an ideal reference for cardiologists, intensivists, perfusionists, and cardiac nurses, requiring a concise and accessible summary of the surgical aspects of diagnosis and treatment. The book includes sections on transplantation, ECMO, hybrid procedures and adult congenital heart disease.
Dr David J. Barron (Author)
Dr Barron is the Senior Cardiac Surgeon at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK. He was trained at St Thomas’ Hospital London and his cardiothoracic training was at Papworth, Southampton, Royal Brompton and Great Ormond Street. His MD was from Imperial College , London.
He has been a consultant surgeon in Birmingham since 1999 where his special interests are Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, congenitally corrected transposition and MAPCA surgery in complex pulmonary atresia. He has published over 120 papers on surgical topics as well as in developing risk adjustment scores and national database development in congenital cardiac surgery. He has been honorary invited surgeon to 11 different hospitals in 6 countries. He has written 14 book chapters and has delivered over 100 invited national and international lectures.
He was the inaugural chair of the UK congenital heart surgeons body and has been the national representative in the NHS review of congenital cardiac services. He has sat on the executive of both the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and the British Congenital Cardiac Association and is the lead for Congenital Cardiac training in the UK. He is also on the congenital domain of the European Association and is on the Editorial Board of the European and World Journals. A lifelong Newcastle United fan, his loyalty has taught him how to cope with disappointment.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF:
- The Fetal Circulation and Patent DuctusmArteriosus
- Essentials of Paediatric Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease
- Arterial Shunts and Pulmonary Artery Banding
- Patent Arterial Duct
- Coarctation of the Aorta and Aortic Interruption
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection and Cor Triatriatum
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Atrio-ventricular Septal Defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Pulmonary Atresia with Major Aorto-pulmonary Collateral Arteries
- Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Aortic Valve Disease and Left Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Tricuspid Valve Abnormalities in Congenital Heart Disease
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Double-Outlet Right Ventricle
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Cavo-pulmonary Shunts and the Fontan Circulation
- Vascular Rings
- Hybrid Cardiac Surgical Procedures in Congenital Heart Disease
- Extra-corporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Children
- Surgery for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Transplantation for Congenital Heart Disease
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF:
- Book Name: Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1107034019
- Author Name: David J. Barron
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 148 Pages
Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery by David Barron PDF:
FILE SIZE: 11 MB
Please use the link below to download Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.