We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Crash Course – your effective every day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each volume has been fine tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by junior doctors – those who understand what is essential for exam success – with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisors, the result is a series of books which exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust.
Cardiology is a vital and dynamic specialty that combines bedside history taking and clinical examination with a broad range of investigations and interventions. The specialty is constantly evolving and advances in diagnostics, technologies and therapeutics are reflected in this revised edition. In keeping with the rest of the series, the material is contemporary, the content accessible and the coverage comprehensive.
Features of Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- More than 220 tables and illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by junior doctors for students – authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section – ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
Antonia Churchhouse (Author)
Core Medical Trainee,
London Deanery, London, UK
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF:
- How to write a clerking
- Common investigations
- Chest pain
- Peripheral oedema
- Heart murmur
- High blood pressure
- Fever associated with a cardiac symptom or sign
- Angina pectoris
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Supraventricular tachyarrhythmias
- Ventricular arrhythmias
- Cardiac arrest and resuscitation
- Heart failure
- Pericarditis and pericardial effusion
- Valve disease
- Infective endocarditis
- Congenital heart disease
You might also be interested in! 😊
Below are the technical specifications of Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Crash Course Cardiology
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 0723436320
- Author Name : Antonia Churchhouse
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 245 Pages
Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Crash Course Cardiology 4th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **