We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease will summarize the comprehensive medical and surgical management of the acutely-ill patient with congenital and acquired cardiac disease. The aim of the book is to teach bedside physicians, nurses, and other caregivers, basic and practical concepts of anatomy, pathophysiology, surgical techniques, and peri-operative management of critically ill children and adults with congenital heart disease, allowing these professionals to anticipate, prevent or else treat such pathologies. The book will cover specific cardiac lesions, review their anatomy, pathophysiology, current preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative assessment and management; medical and surgical complications will be briefly described with each lesion further discussed in specific chapters. In addition, the book will have dedicated chapters to the management of cardiac patients on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, hemofiltration, hemo or peritoneal dialysis and plasma exchange. Practical guidelines for cardiovascular nursing care will be also included.
Features of Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
NO FEATURES AVAILABLE!
Ricardo A. Munoz (Author)
Ricardo Munoz, MD, is chief of Cardiac Intensive Care and director of the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Dr. Munoz trained in pediatric critical care and pediatric cardiology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Boston/Harvard Medical School
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF:
- Transition from the Fetal to the Neonatal Circulation
- Triage and Transport of Infants and Children with Cardiac Disease
- Airway Control, Mechanical Ventilation, and Respiratory Care
- Heart–Lung Interactions
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Review
- Sedation and Analgesia
- Monitoring of the Cardiac Patient
- The Effects of Cardiopulmonary Bypass Following Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Nursing Care of the Pediatric Cardiac Patient
- Cardiac Database and Risk Factor Assessment. Outcomes Analysis for Congenital Cardiac Disease
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Complete Atrioventricular Septal Defects
- Aortopulmonary Window
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Tetralogy of Fallot with Absent Pulmonary Valve
- Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia
- Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Interventricular Septum
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Interrupted Aortic Arch
- Mitral Valve Anomalies and Related Disorders
- Mitral Stenosis
- Prosthetic Valves
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Single Ventricle. General Aspects
- Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Dextro-Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries (ccTGA) or Levo-Transposition of the Great Arteries (l-TGA)
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle
- Ebstein’s Disease
- Anomalous Coronary Arteries
- Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Vascular Rings and Pulmonary Sling
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Aortic Dissection
- Tracheal Reconstruction
- Acute Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF:
- Book Name: Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease: Basic Medical and Surgical Concepts
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 978-1848822610
- Author Name: Ricardo A. Munoz & Victor Morell & Eduardo da Cruz & Carol Vetterly
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 735 Pages
Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF :
FILE SIZE: 26 MB
Please use the link below to download Critical Care of Children with Heart Disease PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.