A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF.
Features of CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
- Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
- Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
- Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
- Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
- An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
- More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
- Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF:
Section 1. Prevention
Section 2. Coronary Heart Disease
Section 3. Arrhythmias
Section 4. Valvular Heart Disease
Section 5. Heart Failure
Section 6. Heart in Systemic Diseases
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF.
- Print Length: 640 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5 edition (March 22, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 22, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25 MB
Please use the link below to download CURRENT Diagnosis And Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **