We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first―extensively revised and updated A Doody’s Core Title for 2020!
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is the most comprehensive, reliable, and timely reference available to answer common questions that arise in everyday clinical practice. Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, this trusted classic offers expert advice on all aspects of outpatient and inpatient medical care. You’ll find authoritative, evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders including concise, yet thorough synopsis of diagnosis and treatment. Presented in full-color, this single source reference has been fully updated with the latest developments and breakthroughs in medicine, guidelines, references, drug prices, and more.
Features of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- A strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
- Detailed review of all internal medicine disciplines, including geriatrics, preventive medicine, and palliative care, plus gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, neurology, psychiatry, and more
- An annual update on HIV/AIDS and other new, emerging viral infections
- Specific information regarding disease prevention and prognosis
- Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Key recent references on each topic with PMID numbers for quick online access
- Many full-color photographs, tables, figures and other illustrations.
Here are some of the many updates and additions:
- Extensive updating of tables and images
- New FDA-approved medication for multiple sclerosis
- New summary of recommended FDA treatment regimens for hepatitis C
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations for osteoporosis, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer
- Extensive update of immune modulation therapy and adjuvant treatments of breast cancer
- Targeted therapies for advanced non-small cell lung cancers
- Thoroughly revised chapter on viral and rickettsial infections, including recent measles, polio, and acute flaccid paralysis outbreaks, and on related immunizations
- Clarification of the appropriate role of opioids and buprenorphine formulations in chronic pain management
- Revised section on health care for sexual and gender minority patients
- Information on new biologic agents for asthma, and many other disorders
Maxine Papadakis (Author)
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD, is Professor of Medicine, Emeritus and a practicing internist at the San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center. She was the Associate Dean for Students in the School of Medicine at UCSF from 1998 to 2016. She is a leading investigator in the field of professionalism.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF:
Chapter 1. Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
Chapter 2. Common Symptoms
Chapter 3. Preoperative Evaluation & Perioperative Management
Chapter 4. Geriatric Disorders
Chapter 5. Palliative Care & Pain Management
Chapter 6. Dermatologic Disorders
Chapter 7. Disorders of the Eyes & Lids
Chapter 8. Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorders
Chapter 9. Pulmonary Disorders
Chapter 10. Heart Disease
Chapter 11. Systemic Hypertension
Chapter 12. Blood Vessel & Lymphatic Disorders
Chapter 13. Blood Disorders
Chapter 14. Disorders of Hemostasis, Thrombosis, & Antithrombotic Therapy
Chapter 15. Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 16. Liver, Biliary Tract, & Pancreas Disorders
Chapter 17. Breast Disorders
Chapter 18. Gynecologic Disorders
Chapter 19. Obstetrics & Obstetric Disorders
Chapter 20. Rheumatologic, Immunologic, & Allergic Disorders
Chapter 21. Electrolyte & Acid-Base Disorders
Chapter 22. Kidney Disease
Chapter 23. Urologic Disorders
Chapter 24. Nervous System Disorders
Chapter 25. Psychiatric Disorders
Chapter 26. Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 27. Diabetes Mellitus & Hypoglycemia
Chapter 28. Lipid Disorders
Chapter 29. Nutritional Disorders
Chapter 30. Common Problems in Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Therapy
Chapter 31. HIV Infection & AIDS
Chapter 32. Viral & Rickettsial Infections
Chapter 33. Bacterial & Chlamydial Infections
Chapter 34. Spirochetal Infections
Chapter 35. Protozoal & Helminthic Infections
Chapter 36. Mycotic Infections
Chapter 37. Disorders Related to Environmental Emergencies
Chapter 38. Poisoning
Chapter 39. Cancer
Chapter 40. Genetic & Genomic Disorders
Chapter 41. Sports Medicine & Outpatient Orthopedics
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF:
- Book Name: CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Edition: 59th | | ISBN: 978-1260455281
- Author Name: Maxine Papadakis, Stephen McPhee & Michael Rabow
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 4683 Pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 59th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 97.2 MB
Please use the link below to download CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020 PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.