The easy way to grasp customer analytics: Ensuring your customers are having positive experiences with your company at all levels, including initial brand awareness and loyalty, is crucial to the success of your business. Customer Analytics For Dummies shows you how to measure each stage of the customer journey and use the right analytics to understand customer behavior and make key business decisions. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF .
Customer Analytics For Dummies gets you up to speed on what you should be testing. You’ll also find current information on how to leverage A/B testing, social media’s role in the post-purchasing analytics, usability metrics, prediction and statistics, and much more to effectively manage the customer experience. Written by a highly visible expert in the area of customer analytics, this guide will have you up and running on putting customer analytics into practice at your own business in no time.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF:
Part I: Getting Started with Customer Analytics
- Chapter 1: Introducing Customer Analytics.
- Chapter 2: Embracing the Science and Art of Metrics.
- Chapter 3: Planning a Customer Analytics Initiative.
Part II: Identifying Your Customers
- Chapter 4: Segmenting Customers.
- Chapter 5: Creating Customer Personas.
- Chapter 6: Determining Customer Lifetime Value.
Part III: Analytics for the Customer Journey
- Chapter 7: Mapping the Customer Journey.
- Chapter 8: Determining Brand Awareness and Attitudes.
- Chapter 9: Measuring Customer Attitudes.
- Chapter 10: Quantifying the Consideration and Purchase Phases.
- Chapter 11: Tracking Post-Purchase Behavior.
- Chapter 12: Measuring Customer Loyalty.
Part IV: Analytics for Product Development
- Chapter 13: Developing Products That Customers Want.
- Chapter 14: Gaining Insights through a Usability Study .
- Chapter 15: Measuring Find-ability and Navigation .
- Chapter 16: Considering the Ethics of Customer Analytics.
Part V: The Part of Tens
- Chapter 17: Ten Customer Metrics You Should Collect.
- Chapter 18: Ten Methods to Improve the Customer Experience.
- Chapter 19: Ten Common Analytic Mistakes.
- Chapter 20: Ten Methods for Identifying Customer Needs.
Below are the technical specifications of Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF.
- Book Name : Customer Analytics For Dummies
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 978-1-118-93759-4
- Author Name : Jeff Sauro
- Category : SEO
- Format / Pages : PDF – 340 Pages
Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 4.37 MB
Please use the link below to download Customer Analytics For Dummies PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **