We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Everything you need to know about caring for patients—in one portable “must have” handbook!
Put information on more than 240 diseases and disorders at your fingertips. Clear, comprehensive discussions of pathophysiology—with rationales in the test and intervention sections—help you deliver effective care with confidence.
It’s the perfect clinical companion to Hoffman & Sullivan’s Medical Surgical Nursing: Making Connections to Practice.
See what students and practitioners are saying online…
Best for studying and understanding content. “A must use when studying for standardized tests…and licensing exams such as the NCLEX.”—Chelle
Great! So glad I got it! “This book is such a great reference and the information found in it is incredibly thorough. It’s small enough to where you can carry it around or bring it to work with you.”—Amazon Reviewer
This is an awesome book for referencing diseases that are unknown and you… “just need some concise, organized and to-the-point information! Used it for nursing school and it is fantastic!”—Guy L. Inzunza
Features of Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) for each disorder
- The primary nursing diagnosis for each disease and disorder
- Diagnostic tables that make test results easy to reference
- The newest information available on the genetic basis of the diseases and disorders
- Up-to-date explanations of the physiology of the disorders and how it related to risks and complications
- Collaborative and independent interventions
- Pharmacological tables that outline the dosages, mechanisms of action, and rationales of the drugs most commonly used for a disorder
- Separate headings for psychosocial issues
- Outlines for required documentation
- Home care and discharge guidelines and patient teaching checklists
- Evidence-based practice section
- Global health considerations that reflect the issues that transcend national borders
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Must-know information on nearly 240 disorders.
- Coverage for each disorder, including causes, pertinent physical and psychosocial findings, primary nursing diagnoses, and collaborative and independent nursing interventions
- Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG) for each disorder, plus documentation information on average length of stay and home healthcare guidelines
- Lifespan considerations.
- Information on genetics differences in health and disease conditions and considerations based on ethnicity and ancestry.
Marilyn Sawyer Sommers (Author)
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual PDF:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Trauma
- Abortion, Spontaneous
- Abruptio Placentae
- Acid-Base Imbalances: Metabolic Acidosis and Alkalosis; Respiratory Acidosis and
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Adrenal Insufficiency (Addison’s Disease)
- Air Embolism
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Allergic Purpura
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Angina Pectoris
- Anorectal Abscess and Fistula
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Aplastic Anemia
- Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Atrial Dysrhythmias
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Hypertrophy)
- Bladder Cancer
- Blood Transfusion Reaction
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bronchiolitis (Respiratory Syncytial Viral Infection)
- Bulimia Nervosa
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 0803669054
- Author Name: Marilyn Sawyer Sommers
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 1233 Pages
Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual PDF:
FILE SIZE: 13 MB
Please use the link below to download Davis’s Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **