Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fifteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE … AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE-PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Three tutorials, each with a self-test
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies, brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of question
- Med-Deck-style cards
- Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
- Animations demonstrating the administration and absorption of oral drugs
- Schematic brain illustrations depicting the impact of certain DSM disorders and the effect of psychotropic medications on patients
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF:
How To Use Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses
Evidence-Based Practice and Pharmacotherapeutics: Implications for Nurses
- Medication Errors: Improving Practices and Patient Safety
- Detecting and Managing Adverse Drug Reactions
- Overview Of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Systems (Rems)
- Drug Monographs In Alphabetical Order By Generic Name
- Drugs Approved In Canada
- Natural/Herbal Products
- Medication Safety Tools
- Appendix A Recent Drug Approvals
- Appendix B Combination Drugs
- Appendix C Ophthalmic Medications
- Appendix D Medication Administration Techniques
- Appendix E Administering Medications to Children
- Appendix F Formulas Helpful for Calculating Doses
- Appendix G Pediatric Dosage Calculations
- Appendix H Normal Values of Common Laboratory Tests
- Appendix I Controlled Substance Schedules
- Appendix J Equianalgesic Dosing Guidelines
- Appendix K Food Sources for Specific Nutrients
- Appendix L Insulins and Insulin Therapy
- Appendix M Canadian and U.S. Pharmaceutical Practices
- Appendix N Routine Pediatric and Adult Immunizations
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF.
- Book Name : Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
- Edition : 15th Edition | | ISBN : 0803657056
- Author Name : April Hazard Vallerand PhD RN FAAN, Cynthia A. Sanoski BS PharmD FCCP BCPS
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1492 Pages
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF:
FILE SIZE: 13.1 MB
Please use the link below to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 15th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **