In this, the totally new second volume of Diagnostic Dilemmas from The Endocrine Society, previously published cases from the “Images in Endocrinology” series of the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, have been updated and reformatted to challenge and test the reader’s knowledge and ability to reach a diagnosis, in some instances of rare disorders or of unusual presentations of common endocrine disorders. Each chapter is written to stand alone, and the chapters can be read at any time and in any sequence. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF.
This book will never go out of date – you will be able to come back to the cases or “diagnostic dilemmas” again and again to re-test your diagnostic approach and the lessons learned. The patient presentations have been revised and updated by the original authors, and reflect rare disorders, unusual presentations of common disorders, and fascinating images. (Earn up to 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits)
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF:
1. A 28-year-old Woman with Pain in the Neck
2. A 20-year-old Woman with Hyperthyroidism
3. An 80-year-old Woman with a Giant Goiter
4. A 63-year-old Woman with a Painful Goiter
5. A Child with a Lump in the Neck
6. A 29-year-old Woman with Episodic Thyroid Enlargement
7. A 60-year-old Woman with Osteoporosis and Goiter
8. A 40-year-old Woman with a Goiter
9. A 76-year-old Woman with a Neck Mass
10. A 47-year-old Man with Ultimobranchial Body Remnants and Hashimoto Thyroiditis
11. A 23-year-old Woman with Polymenorrhea
12. A 28-year-old Woman with a Pituitary Malformation
13. A 41-year-old Woman with Sweating and Palpitations
14. A 74-year-old Female with Weight Loss and Fatigue
15. A 37-year-old Woman with a Sellar Mass
16. Tuberculum Sellae Meningioma Growing during Pregnancy: A Diffi cult Decision-Making Process
17. A 26-year-old Woman with Polyuria during Pregnancy
18. A 27-year-old Woman with Salty Rhinorrhea
19. A 27-year-old Woman with Hypertension
20. A 49-year-old Woman Presenting with Bilateral Adrenal Masses
21. Adrenal Masses in a Young Man with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
22. A 77-year-old Man with Progressive Cerebellar Syndrome
23. A 45-year-old Woman with Recurrent Thromboembolic Events and Increased Adrenal 2-[fluorine 18] fluoro-2-deoxy-D Glucose
24. A 55-year-old Woman with a Giant Adrenal Tumor
25. Size Matters: A 65-year-old Woman with Pain and Fractures
26. An 83-year-old Man with Metabolic Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, and Dysphagia
27. A 65-year-old Man with Neck Mass
28. A 46-year-old Female with a Polyp in the Pyriform Sinus
29. A 46-year-old Diabetic Man with Acute-Onset Right Thigh Pain
30. A 60-year-old Man with a 12-year History of Soft, Progressively Swelling Masses in the Neck and Upper Back
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 1936704153
- Format PDF
- Page Count 262 Pages
- Author The Endocrine Society
Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 32 MB
Please use the link below to download Diagnostic Dilemmas: Images In Endocrinology PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.