We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
More than 400 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference. Award-winning educator Dr. Carl Merrow and his expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in pediatric radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for both general radiologists and pediatric imaging specialists who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
Features of Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with 2,500 superb images
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field
- Expanded coverage of normal development and variations in childhood, including brain myelination, variant positions of important bowel anatomy, and bone marrow changes on MR
- Increased focus on the molecular/genetic basis of many diseases, including changes in current medical terminology as well as appearances by alternate modalities
- Expert guidance on new MR techniques for the evaluation of disease, including the use of newer contrast agents, acute and chronic pediatric musculoskeletal traumatic injuries often seen in young athletes, and congenital airway anomalies, such as CHAOS and tracheal agenesis
- New and revised classifications and staging systems of various pediatric disorders, including neoplasms, vascular anomalies, and childhood interstitial lung diseases (ChILD)
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
A. Carlson Merrow Jr. MD FAAP (Author)
Carl Merrow spent two years in fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. While the first fellowship year was focused on general pediatric radiology, the second year was split between pediatric musculoskeletal MRI and pediatric neuroimaging. After spending the next two years in a pediatric radiology private practice, Dr. Merrow returned to Cincinnati Children’s where he fostered new interests in fetal imaging, vascular anomalies and fellow education. Since his return in 2010, Dr. Merrow has received the Corning Benton Outstanding Educator Award from four graduating classes of pediatric radiology fellows. He was also selected for the first annual Faculty Educational Achievement Award from amongst all junior faculty of Cincinnati Children’s in 2011.
In addition to publishing many scientific and educational papers and book chapters, he has lectured at numerous national meetings and helped develop educational content for many online resources. In 2016, he served as editor of the radiology reference textbook Diagnostic Imaging, Pediatrics, 3rd edition, the online content of which is widely used in radiology training programs across the country. In 2017, he co-edited a radiology textbook specifically for pediatricians (Imaging in Pediatrics). As the Corning Benton Chair for Radiology Education, Dr. Merrow currently oversees the vast teaching endeavors for which the Cincinnati Children’s Department of Radiology has long been recognized.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF:
- Head and neck
Below are the technical specifications of Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 0323443060
- Author Name : A. Carlson Merrow Jr. MD FAAP
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1312 Pages
Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 102 MB
Please use the link below to download Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **