Here’s a close-up look at more than 800 cutting, clamping, grasping, retracting, and other surgical instruments. Full-color photographs of the individual surgical instruments and their tips help you learn to distinguish among them. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the 2nd Edition provides a more detailed analysis of the similarities and differences between instruments as well as more focused coverage of robotic, laparoscopic, arthroscopic, and thoracoscopic instruments. You’ll also find a new BONUS CD-ROM and a wealth of Instructor and Student Resources online at DavisPlus.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF:
CHAPTER 1 General Instruments/Staplers
- This chapter is devoted to the instruments most commonly used in all types of surgery. Included are pictures and descriptions of the most common clamping, grasping, cutting, retracting, suturing, stapling, and miscellaneous instruments.
CHAPTER 2 Laparoscopic Instruments
- This chapter covers the most commonly used instruments for laparoscopic surgeries.
CHAPTER 3 OB-GYN Instruments
- This chapter covers specialty surgical instruments used in open and laparoscopic, obstetrical, and gynecological surgery.
CHAPTER 4 Urology Instruments
- Instruments used to perform open and cystoscopic urological procedures, including cystoscopes and resectoscopes.
CHAPTER 5 Robotic Instruments
- This chapter is devoted to robotics and robotic instruments, one of the newer surgical technologies.
CHAPTER 6 Orthopedic Instruments
- Specialty instruments and power tools used for orthopedic and arthroscopic surgery are covered.
CHAPTER 7 Neurosurgical Instruments
- Specialty instruments for procedures of the brain and spine are covered, including transphenoidal instruments.
CHAPTER 8 Ear, Nose, and Throat Instruments
- Instruments for the most common procedures of the ear, nose, and throat are covered, including microscopic and endoscopic instruments.
CHAPTER 9 Dental and Maxillofacial Instruments
- Instruments commonly used for dental surgery and procedures of facial repair.
CHAPTER 10 Ophthalmologic Instruments
- Instruments used in common surgical procedures on the eye.
CHAPTER 11 Vascular, Thoracic, and Cardiac Instruments
- Instruments used in common chest, vascular, and cardiac surgeries.
CHAPTER 12 Plastic Surgery Instruments
- Instruments used in common plastic surgery procedures.
CHAPTER 13 Instrument Trays and Setups
- Examples of common general and specialty instrument sets as well as general and specialty Mayo and back table setups.
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 0803625456
- Format PDF
- Page Count 213 Pages
- Author Colleen J Rutherford
Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Differentiating Surgical Instruments PDF:
FILE SIZE: 111 MB
Please use the link below to download Differentiating Surgical Instruments 2nd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.