We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This open access book deals with imaging of the abdomen and pelvis, an area that has seen considerable advances over the past several years, driven by clinical as well as technological developments. The respective chapters, written by internationally respected experts in their fields, focus on imaging diagnosis and interventional therapies in abdominal and pelvic disease; they cover all relevant imaging modalities, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and positron emission tomography.
As such, the book offers a comprehensive review of the state of the art in imaging of the abdomen and pelvis. It will be of interest to general radiologists, radiology residents, interventional radiologists, and clinicians from other specialties who want to update their knowledge in this area.
Juerg Hodler (Author)
Jürg Hodler is Professor of Radiology and Chairman at the Radiology University Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland. He also serves as the Chief Medical Officer of the University Hospital in Zurich. As far as his scientific activity is concerned, he has published more than 240 original papers, mostly in the field of musculoskeletal radiology. He has served as a Co-Editor for the journal of Skeletal Radiology for 10 years and has been active in several scientific societies, currently mainly in the International Skeletal Society. Last but not least, he is Co-Director of the International Diagnostic Course in Davos.
- Rahel A. Kubik-Huch is head of the Institute of Radiology and the Department of Medical Services and member of the executive board at the Kantonsspital Baden in Switzerland. She has a strong interest in female imaging with expertise in all imaging modalities and imaging-guided minimal invasive breast interventions. She is Deputy Editor for European Radiology, a member and past president of the executive board of the Swiss Society of Radiology as well as member of the core team (scientific advisor) and course organizer of the MIBB (minimal invasive breast biopsies) working Group of the Swiss Society of Senology.
- Gustav K. von Schulthess is internationally known as a pioneer in hybrid imaging (PET/CT, SPECT/CT and PET/MR), leader and visionary. He got his MD from Harvard Medical School and his PhD in Physics in 1980 and is doubly board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, obtaining his formation in Zurich, St. Gallen and San Francisco. He was the president of the European Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology and is an honorary member since 1996. He served as president of the Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine from 1996 to 1999 and 2012 to 2014.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF:
- Renal Tumors
- MRI of the Pelvic Floor and MR Defecography
- Benign Disease of the Uterus
- Therapy Monitoring of Oncologic Disease in the Abdomen (Including PET/CT)
- Disease of the Gallbladder and Biliary Tree
- Pathways for the Spread of Disease in the Abdomen and Pelvis
- Urogenital Pathologies in Children Revisited
- Adnexal Diseases
- Adrenal Imaging
- Diseases of the Upper GI Tract
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Prostate in the PI-RADS Era
- Small Bowel Disease
- Emergency Radiology of the Abdomen and Pelvis: Imaging of the Non-traumatic and Traumatic Acute Abdomen
- Diseases of the Pancreas
- The Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract: What Every Radiologist Needs to Know
- Diseases of the Colon and Rectum: CT Colonography
- Focal Liver Lesions
- Malignant Diseases of the Uterus
- Benign Diseases of the Colon and Rectum (incl. CT colonography)
- Urinary Obstruction, Stone Disease, and Infection
- Diffuse Liver Disease: Cirrhosis, Focal Lesions in Cirrhosis, and Vascular Liver Disease
- Imaging of Diffuse and Inflammatory Liver Disease
- Urinary Obstruction, Stone Disease, and Infection
- Imaging of Testicular and Scrotal Masses: The Essentials
Below are the technical specifications of Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021: Diagnostic Imaging – IDKD Book PDF:
- Book Name : Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021: Diagnostic Imaging – IDKD Book
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 3319750186
- Author Name : Juerg Hodler
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 263 Pages
Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 26 MB
Please use the link below to download Diseases of the Abdomen and Pelvis 2018-2021 PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.