Integrating the clinical and engineering aspects of drug delivery, this book offers a much needed comprehensive overview and patient-oriented approach for enhanced drug delivery optimization and advancement. Starting with an introduction to the subject and pharmacokinetics, it explores advances for such topics as oral, gastroretentive, intravitreal, and intrathecal drug delivery, as well as insulin delivery, gene delivery, and biomaterials-based delivery systems. It also describes drug delivery in cancer, cardiac, infectious diseases, airway diseases, and obstetrics and gynecology applications. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Drug Delivery PDF.
Examining special clinical states requiring innovative drug delivery modifications, such as hypercoagulability often seen in pregnancy, cancer, and autoimmune diseases, the book also discusses methods for improved drug delivery in clinical settings using clinical end points, clinical trials, simulations, and other venues. It also describes the latest drug delivery advances involving nanomaterials, NEMS and MEMS devices, hydrogels, microencapsulation, lipids, stem cells, patches, and ultrasound. The book is rounded out by a chapter on the FDA regulatory and bioethical challenges involved in advancing drug delivery.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Drug Delivery PDF:
- Chapter 1 An Introduction to Key Concepts in Drug Delivery
- Chapter 2 An Introduction to Pharmacokinetics: From Conventional to Advanced Systemic Drug Delivery Systems
- Chapter 3 Transporter- and Enzyme-Targeted Prodrugs for Improved Oral Drug Delivery
- Chapter 4 Gastroretentive Delivery: Physicochemical, Biopharmaceutical, Technological, and Regulatory Considerations
- Chapter 5 Invasive versus Noninvasive Delivery of Insulin
- Chapter 6 The Artificial Pancreas
- Chapter 7 Micro/Nano Devices for Drug Delivery
- Chapter 8 Microneedle-Mediated Vaccines
- Chapter 9 Application of Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in Drug Delivery
- Chapter 10 Microsponges for Drug Delivery
- Chapter 11 Chitosan for Advancing Drug Delivery
- Chapter 12 Gene Delivery by Electroporation
- Chapter 13 Drug Delivery Systems for Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 14 Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery to Chronic Inflammatory Diseases
- Chapter 15 Intrathecal Drug Delivery
- Chapter 16 Cancer Stem Cell Drug Delivery
- Chapter 17 Cardiac Drug Delivery
- Chapter 18 Current Developments in Nanotherapeutics for Airway Diseases
Chapter 19 Intravitreal Drug Delivery
- Chapter 20 Drug Delivery in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chapter 21 Drug Delivery Systems: A Regulatory Perspective
Below are the technical specifications of Drug Delivery PDF.
- Book Name : Drug Delivery: An Integrated Clinical and Engineering Approach
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1466565942
- Author Name : Yitzhak Rosen; Pablo Gurman; Noel Elman;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 624 Pages
Drug Delivery PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Drug Delivery: An Integrated Clinical and Engineering Approach PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 39.5 MB
Please use the link below to download Drug Delivery PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.