With over 136.3 million patient visits to the Emergency Department, emergency nurses are not only in high demand but a continuously growing segment of the nursing profession. Emergency nurses find themselves in high-risk, faced-paced, physically and emotionally demanding, and difficult situations on a constant bases, which many nurses will describe as both stressful and surprisingly, extremely fulfilling. But there are so many variables, moving pieces, and different roles when it comes to emergency nurses. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Emergency Nursing PDF.
How do you begin to understand or know if this is the right career for you when there is so much to know? Emergency Nurse: The Profession, the Pathway, and the Practice provides students, new nurses, and existing emergency nurses the tools and information they need to pursue and sustain a successful career in emergency healthcare. Author Jeff Solheim informs readers about the career opportunities that exist within emergency nursing, introduces nurses to the emergency department and how it differs from other healthcare settings, and explains the challenges and patient populations that emergency nurses will face on a regular basis. Filled with fun facts, notes, and practical advice, this book is a fantastic resource for a nurse eager to learn more about emergency care.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Emergency Nursing PDF:
- Emergency Nursing Defined
- The Traditional Role of the Emergency Nurse
- Unique Roles of the Emergency Nurse
- Education of the Emergency Nurse
- The Emergency Nurse as a Professional
- Self-Care and the Emergency Nurse.
- Types of Emergency Departments
- Common Areas Within the Emergency Department
- Key Players in the Emergency Department
- The Emergency Nurse in the Role of Triage
- Common Challenges Faced by Emergency Nurses
- Risk Management and Quality Issues Affecting the Emergency Nurse
- Emergency Nursing Throughout the Lifespan
- Challenging Patient Populations Encountered by the Emergency Nurse
- The Emergency Nurse and the Abused Patient
- The Emergency Nurse Caring for Diverse Cultures and Ethnicities
Below are the technical specifications of Emergency Nursing PDF.
- Book Name : Emergency Nursing: The Profession, the Pathway, the Practice
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1940446465
- Author Name : Jeff Solheim;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 463 Pages
Emergency Nursing PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Emergency Nursing: The Profession, the Pathway, the Practice PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 11.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Emergency Nursing PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.