From genetics to functional anatomy, cell biology to the equine digestive system, Equine Science, Third Edition covers all the essential scientific knowledge you need for your equine programme. Thoroughly updated, this new edition features a clear, systematic presentation, stunning full-colour photographs and illustrations, chapter summary points and self-assessment questions throughout. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Equine Science PDF.
Features of Equine Science PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Describes the structure and function of the various body systems of the horse
- Explains the scientific rationale behind modern equine training practices
- Features new chapters on exercise physiology and the evolution of the horse
- Reflects the latest scientific advances and changes in the student curriculum
- Includes new information on circadian rhythms and sleep patterns, the immune system, and hindgut microbiology.
A powerful teaching and learning aid, Equine Science, Third Edition is an essential text for students on higher education equine studies and equine science programmes, as well as those studying for BHS qualifications up to BHSII Stage 4 Horse Knowledge and Care.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Equine Science PDF:
- The Biochemical Nature of Cells
- Cells, Tissues and Organs
- Equine Support and Movement
- The Lower Limb
- The Digestive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Circulatory System
- The Nervous System
- The Endocrine System
- The Skin
- The Senses
- The Urinary System
- The Immune System
- Exercise Physiology, Functional Anatomy and
- Teeth and Ageing
- Evolution, Classification and Behavior of the Horse
Below are the technical specifications of Equine Science PDF.
- Book Name : Equine Science
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 1118741188
- Author Name : Zoe Davies; Zoe Davies;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 444 Pages
Equine Science PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Equine Science PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 75.4 MB
Please use the link below to download Equine Science PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.