Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System, Fourth Edition is a clear and concise distillation of the major topics covered in the best-selling Delivering Health Care in America by the same authors. Designed for undergraduate and graduate students in programs across the health disciplines, Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System is a reader-friendly, well organized resource that covers the major characteristics, foundations, and future of the U.S. health care system. The text clarifies the complexities of health care organization and finance and presents a solid overview of how the various components fit together. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF.
Readers will gain the necessary tools to understand the unique dynamics of the U.S. health care system, including health care delivery, public policy, and the placement of the U.S. health care system within the larger context of global health care.
Features of Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- The status and impact of the Affordable Care Act on all parts of the health care delivery system
- Implementation of Healthy People 2020
- The current U.S. physician workforce and challenges
- New topics such as nanomedicine; clinical decision support systems; HITECH Law; update on remote monitoring; regulation of biologics; and medical technology
- Health disparities in terms of access to care, quality of care, and health outcomes
- Quality initiatives from government and private sectors
- U.S. health care delivery in the context of forces of future change
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF:
- Chapter 1 Major Characteristics of U.S. Health Care Delivery
- Chapter 2 Foundations of U.S. Health Care Delivery
- Chapter 3 Historical Overview of U.S. Health Care Delivery
- Chapter 4 Health Care Providers and Professionals
- Chapter 5 Technology and Its Effects
- Chapter 6 Financing and Reimbursement Methods
- Chapter 7 Outpatient Services and Primary Care
- Chapter 8 Hospitals
- Chapter 9 Managed Care and Integrated Systems
- Chapter 10 Long-Term Care Services
- Chapter 11 Populations with Special Health Needs
- Chapter 12 Cost, Access, and Quality
- Chapter 13 Health Policy
- Chapter 14 The Future of Health Services Delivery
Below are the technical specifications of Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF.
- Book Name : Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 1284126137
- Author Name : Leiyu Shi; Douglas A Singh;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 402 Pages
Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.39 MB
Please use the link below to download Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **