This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics and Gynecology helps students prepare for—and excel on—the ARDMS and ARRT certification exams. Focusing on only the information needed for exam success, this proven resource includes a concise, narrative approach, content based on the current exam, and an online exam simulator with registry-style questions. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF.
Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning.
- These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 40 review questions for each chapter—almost 1,300 total—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines: To achieve alignment, additional pathology coverage appears in each chapter and new topics have been added (breast, organ transplant, facial glands, male pelvis, pediatric hips, fetal presentation, and maternal complications).
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS and ARRT exams familiarize students with registry testing format and style.
- NEW PEDAGOGY! Sound Off boxes and Hot Spot questions prepare students for questions and question formats likely to be on the exams.
- ENHANCED! HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- REVISED! Stronger abdomen coverage and more images and illustrations enhance the OB/GYN section.
- VALUABLE CLINICAL COVERAGE: Clinical history and clinical findings paired with sonographic findings allow students to see the progression from presentation to using imaging as a diagnostic tool.
- Professional Resource: Certified Sonographers can use this text as an exam resource for ARDMS recertification assessment in both Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- IN-TEXT LEARNING AIDS: Charts for lab values, pathology findings, and sonographic findings clarify important information, and key terms with definitions help students retain key information.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF:
SECTION I: ABDOMINAL SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
- Abdominal Sonography Overview
- The Liver
- The Gallbladder
- The Bile Ducts
- The Pancreas
- The Spleen
- The Urinary Tract
- The Adrenal Glands
- Abdominal Vasculature
- The Gastrointestinal Tract and Abdominal Wall
- Noncardiac Chest and Retroperitoneum
- The Face and Neck
- The Male Pelvis
- Musculoskeletal Imaging, Breast, and Superficial Structures
SECTION II: GYNECOLOGIC SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
- Gynecologic Sonography Overview
- Anatomy of the Female Pelvis
- The Uterus and Vagina
- The Ovaries and Fallopian Tubes
- The Menstrual Cycle
- Postmenopausal Sonography and Sonohysterography
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Infertility
SECTION III OBSTETRIC SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
- Obstetric Sonography Overview
- The First Trimester
- The Fetal Head and Brain
- The Fetal Face and Neck
- The Fetal Spine and Musculoskeletal System
- The Fetal Heart and Chest
- The Fetal Gastrointestinal System
- The Fetal Genitourinary System
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Multiple Gestations
- Fetal Environment and Maternal Complications
You might also be interested in! ?
MRI at a Glance 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 149637729X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 408 Pages
- Author Steven M Penny
Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Examination Review for Ultrasound PDF:
FILE SIZE: 40 MB
Please use the link below to download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
OTHER BEST SELLING RADIOLOGY BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.