Although there is no cure for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), encouraging smoking cessation and a combination of pharmacological and non-pharmacological management may prevent deterioration of the condition, improve lung function and thus symptoms, and improve health status and functional ability of patients. These are attainable goals that will ultimately improve the quality of life for patients and may also decrease the healthcare costs associated with this disease. This fully updated third edition of Fast Facts: In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF.
Features of Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Current guidelines
- The disease process, its causes and progressio
- Diagnostic techniques, including lung function tests and imaging
- Differential diagnoses
- The main clinical features, systemic effects and comorbidities
- Current treatments to reduce symptoms and improve lung function in stable disease
- The prevention and management of acute exacerbations
- The latest clinical trial results, supporting aggressive
- Therapy to reduce lung function decline
- Risk factor reduction, primarily through smoking cessation
- Future diagnostic and therapeutic developments.
Intended as a practical and accessible resource for all general practitioners, practice nurses, specialist nurses, junior hospital doctors, paramedics, medical students and other allied healthcare professionals, this handbook will provide a ‘breath of fresh air’ to the field of COPD.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF:
- Pathology and pathogenesis
- Etiology and natural history
- Clinical features
- Lung function tests
- Smoking cessation
- Therapy in stable disease
- Acute exacerbations
- Future trends
Below are the technical specifications of Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF.
- Book Name : Fast Facts: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 1908541733
- Author Name : Professor William MacNee; M Bradley Drummond;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 148 Pages
Fast Facts: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.63 MB
Please use the link below to download Fast Facts Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **