Written by residents from top surgery programs who aced the American Board of Surgery In-Training Exam, and edited by Tao Le, author of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 and numerous other First Aid titles, First Aid for the ABSITE covers all the must-know basic science AND clinical surgery topics in one total study package. Updated to reflect the newly reorganized ABSITE, this unique guide features high-yield information, illustrations, mnemonics, and clinical images great for initial review or last-minute cramming. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of First Aid for the ABSITE PDF.
Features of First Aid for the ABSITE PDF
Here are important features of this book:
This new addition to the First Aid series represents a dedicated effort by a number of residents and faculty members in order to create a book that includes
- A concise, all-in-one review book of highly tested basic science and clinical science components of surgery.
- A comprehensive preparation book for both the Junior and Senior ABSITE examinations.
- Hundreds of high-yield key facts, mnemonics, figures, diagrams, and tables to highlight high-yield, highly tested information.
- Sample questions to reinforce highly tested material, in some cases beyond what is presented in the chapters.
We hope that you find First Aid for the ABSITE a necessary and invaluable adjunct to your ABSITE preparation and surgical curriculum. We invite you to share your thoughts and ideas about the book and to contribute suggestions for the next edition of First Aid for the ABSITE. Good luck on the ABSITE.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in First Aid for the ABSITE PDF:
- Chapter 1 Guide to the ABSITE
- Chapter 2 Surgical Principles
- Chapter 3 Perioperative Care
- Chapter 4 Esophagus
- Chapter 5 Stomach
- Chapter 6 Liver, Biliary System, and Spleen
- Chapter 7 Pancreas
- Chapter 8 Hernias
- Chapter 9 Small Intestine
- Chapter 10 Colorectal
- Chapter 11 Breast
- Chapter 12 Endocrine
- Chapter 13 Skin and Soft Tissue
- Chapter 14 Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Chapter 15 Cardiac
- Chapter 16 Thoracic
- Chapter 17 Vascular
- Chapter 18 Trauma, Burns, and Critical Care
- Chapter 19 Pediatric Surgery
- Chapter 20 Transplantation
- Chapter 21 Surgical Subspecialties
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of First Aid for the ABSITE PDF.
- Book Name First Aid for the ABSITE
- Edition 1st Edition
- Format PDF
- Page Count 368 Pages
- Author Jennifer LaFemina (Author), R. Todd Lancaster
First Aid for the ABSITE PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download First Aid for the ABSITE PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of First Aid for the ABSITE PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4.00 MB
Please use the link below to download First Aid for the ABSITE PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **