First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards presents time-strapped emergency medicine residents and re-certifying physicians with a concise resource presenting quick, frequently tested, high-yield facts based on the most recent content outlines for the in-service and board exams. It is a complete review of emergency medicine topics tested on the written board exam. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF.
Features of First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A thorough and user-friendly review of the most frequent test topics
- NEW! Review questions at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge
- NEW! Vibrant full-color photographs
- Insider tips and study strategies to maximize your study time and improve your performance
- Integrated vignette Q&As prepare you for what you will see on exam day
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key Facts in the margins reinforce must-know information
- Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
- Great for in-training examination preparation, certification, and as a refresher for certification
About the Authors
Barbara K. Blok, MD (Denver, CO) is Associate Program Director, Denver Health Residency in Emergency Medicine andAssociate Professor, Department of emergency medicine, both at the University of ColoradoSchool of Medicine.
Dickson S. Cheung, MD (Denver, CO) is an Emergency Physician.
Timothy F. Platts-Mills, MD (Raleigh, NC) is Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF:
- CHAPTER 1. Resuscitation
- CHAPTER 2. Cardiovascular Emergencies
- CHAPTER 3. Trauma
- CHAPTER 4. Orthopedics
- CHAPTER 5. Pediatrics
- CHAPTER 6. Toxicology
- CHAPTER 7. Endocrine, Metabolic, Fluid, and Electrolyte Disorders
- CHAPTER 8. Infectious Disease
- CHAPTER 9. Hematology, Oncology, Allergy, and Immunology
- CHAPTER 10. Thoracic and Respiratory Disorders
- CHAPTER 11. Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- CHAPTER 12. Obstetrics and Gynecology
- CHAPTER 13. Environmental Emergencies
- CHAPTER 14. Head, Eyes, Ear, Nose, and Throat, and Dental Emergencies
- CHAPTER 15. Neurology
- CHAPTER 16. Psychobehavioral Disorders
- CHAPTER 17. Dermatology
- CHAPTER 18. Renal and Genitourinary Emergencies
- CHAPTER 19. Procedures and Skills
- CHAPTER 20. EMS and Disaster Medicine
- CHAPTER 21. Ethical/Legal Issues
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF.
- Book Name First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards
- Edition 3rd Edition
- Format PDF
- Page Count 765 Pages
- Author Barbara, Dickson. Cheung, Platts
First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 118 MB
Please use the link below to download First Aid For The Emergency Medicine Boards 3rd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **