SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF.
An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowd sourced contributions from thousands of students
- Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy
- 1,300 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,000+ color photos and illustrations – 100 new or revised — help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
- Student-proven study and exam prep tips backed by learning science
- Reorganized Rapid Review section for efficient, last-minute preparation
- Revised and expanded recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources
Dr Tao Le, MD, MHS (Author)
Dr. Tao Le, M.D., MHS serves as a Member of Advisory Board at Frogdice, Inc. Dr. Le is Chief Executive Officer and founder of MedIQ Learning, another medical e-learning company, and Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of MedSparq, a health IT company. Dr. Le is an internationally recognized medical educator and serial entrepreneur. He edits more than 15 textbooks published by McGraw-Hill Education.
He co-founded S2S Medical Publishing as a medical student which was later acquired by Blackwell Scientific. He co-founded Medsn, a venture-funded medical education technology company, and served as its chief medical officer.
Medsn was later acquired by Indegene where he continues to serve in an advisory role. Dr. Le earned his medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco and completed his residency training in internal medicine at Yale University and fellowship training at Johns Hopkins University.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF:
SECTION I: Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation
- USMLE Step 1—The Basics
- Defining Your Goal
- Learning Strategies
- Timeline for Study
- Study Materials
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Clinical Vignette Strategies
- If You Think You Failed
- Testing Agencies
SECTION I (Supplement): Special Situations
SECTION II: High-yield General Principles
- How to Use the Database
- Public Health Sciences
SECTION III: High-yield Organ Systems
- Approaching the Organ Systems
- Hematology and Oncology
- Musculoskeletal, Skin, and Connective Tissue
- Neurology and Special Senses
- Rapid Review
SECTION IV: Top-rated Review Resources
- How to Use the Database
- Question Banks
- Question Books
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Anatomy, Embryology, and Neuroscience
- Behavioral Science
- Cell Biology and Histology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Abbreviations and Symbols
- Image Acknowledgments
Below are the technical specifications of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF.
- Book Name : First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018
- Edition : 2018
- Author Name : Tao Le, Vikas, Matthew, Yash, Andrew Zureick
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 816 Pages
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 70 MB
Please use the link below to download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **