For nearly six decades, Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology has offered authoritative, state-of-the-art coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of all major ophthalmic diseases, as well as neurological and systemic diseases causing visual disturbances. It is recognized world wide as essential reading for medical students, ophthalmology residents, practicing ophthalmologists, nurses, optometrists, clinicians in other fields of medicine and surgery, as well as those in health-related professions. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF.
The Nineteenth Edition builds on this tradition of excellence by offering a new full-color presentation, an increased number of color photos, and cutting-edge content additions and updates – to deliver all-inclusive coverage that encompasses pathophysiology, basic science, and the latest clinical perspectives.
Features of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 25 chapters that span the full breadth of ophthalmic disease
- Contributions from more than thirty international experts
- A comprehensive chapter on the ophthalmologic examination
- An entire chapter devoted to pediatric interests
- Extensive updates to chapters on the cornea, retina, orbit, neuro-ophthalmology, immunologic diseases of the eye, causes and prevention of vision loss, and lasers in ophthalmology
If you are in need of a concise, up-to-date, and well-written overview of the basics of ophthalmology, Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology, Nineteenth Edition belongs on your desk.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF:
1. Anatomy & Embryology of the Eye
2. Ophthalmologic Examination
3. Ophthalmic Emergencies
4. Lids & Lacrimal Apparatus
5. Conjunctiva & Tears
7. Uveal Tract & Sclera
15. Ocular Disorders Associated with Systemic Diseases
16. Immunologic Diseases of the Eye
17. Special Subjects of Pediatric Interest
18. Ophthalmic Genetics
19. Ophthalmic Trauma
20. Causes and Prevention of Vision Loss
21. Optics & Refraction
22. Ophthalmic Therapeutics
23. Lasers in Ophthalmology
24. Low Vision
25. Vision Rehabilitation
Below are the technical specifications of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF.
- Edition 19th Edition
- ISBN 0071843531
- Format PDF
- Page Count 528 Pages
- Author Paul Riordan-Eva, James J Augsburger, Paul Riordan-Eva, Emmett T Cunningham,
Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 37.6 MB
Please use the link below to download Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.