Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Goldman-Cecil Medicine has been the world’s most influential internal medicine resource. In the ground-breaking 25th edition, your original purchase ensures you will be up-to-date without the need for a subscription. Through the new, more powerful Expert Consult eBook platform, this “living text” provides continuous updates that will integrate the latest research, guidelines, and treatments into each chapter, ensuring that the content is as current as the day this edition was first published.
Goldman-Cecil Medicine offers definitive, unbiased guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition, presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of modern medicine. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this dynamic resource quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the authoritative, state-of-the-art clinical answers you need.
Features of Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Expert Consult eBook version included with print purchase:
- Access continuous updates from Editor Lee Goldman, MD, who thoroughly reviews internal medicine and specialty journals, updating online content to reflect the latest guidelines and translating that evidence into treatment.
- Interactive Q&A section features over 1,500 board-style questions and answers to aid in preparing for certification or recertification exams.
- Outstanding supplementary tools include figures, tables, videos, heart and lung sounds, treatment and management algorithms, fully integrated references, and thousands of illustrations and full-color photos.
- Search all of the text, figures, supplementary material, and references from the book on a variety of devices and at no additional cost — Expert Consult access is included with this title!
- Practical, bulleted, highly templated text with easy-to-use features including flow charts and treatment boxes.
- New chapters on global health, cancer biology and genetics, and the human microbiome in health and disease keep you on the cutting edge of medicine.
- Today’s most current evidence-based medicine guidelines help you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible.
- Focused coverage of the latest developments in biology includes the specifics of current diagnosis, therapy, and medication doses.
- The reference of choice for every stage of your career! Goldman-Cecil Medicine is an ideal learning tool for residents, physicians, and students as well as a valuable go-to resource for experienced healthcare professionals.
Lee Goldman (Author)
Lee Goldman, MD, MPH, is the Harold and Margaret Hatch Professor and Executive Vice President for Health and Biomedical Sciences at Columbia University, where he also serves as Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Goldman received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Yale University, where he also earned a Masters degree in Public Health. He did his clinical training in medicine at UCSF and Massachusetts General Hospital, and in cardiology at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Before joining Columbia he was the Julius R. Krevans Distinguished Professor and Chair of the Department of Medicine and Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs of the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. Prior to moving to San Francisco, he served as Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Professor of Epidemiology at Harvard School of Public Health, and Vice Chair of the Department of Medicine and later Chief Medical Officer at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Dr. Goldman’s research has focused on the costs and effectiveness of diagnostic and therapeutic strategies, with special emphasis on how the delivery of medical care can be improved based on the results of high-quality clinical investigation. Dr. Goldman is best known for his pioneering work in applying the latest methods of multivariate analysis, cost-effectiveness, quality-of-life, and computer-simulation models to key topics in clinical medicine.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF:
SECTION I: SOCIAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN MEDICINE
SECTION II: PRINCIPLES OF EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT
SECTION III: PREVENTIVE AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
SECTION IV: AGING AND GERIATRIC MEDICINE
SECTION V: CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
SECTION VI: GENETICS
SECTION VII: PRINCIPLES OF IMMUNOLOGY AND INFLAMMATION
SECTION VIII: CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
SECTION IX: RESPIRATORY DISEASES
SECTION X: CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
SECTION XI: RENAL AND GENITOURINARY DISEASES
SECTION XII: GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES
SECTION XIII: DISEASES OF THE LIVER, GALLBLADDER, AND BILE DUCTS
SECTION XIV: HEMATOLOGIC DISEASES
SECTION XV: ONCOLOGY
SECTION XVI: METABOLIC DISEASES
SECTION XVII: NUTRITIONAL DISEASES
SECTION XVIII: ENDOCRINE DISEASES
SECTION XIX: WOMEN’S HEALTH
SECTION XX: DISEASES OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM
SECTION XXI: DISEASES OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY
SECTION XXII: RHEUMATIC DISEASES
SECTION XXIII: INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SECTION XXIV: HIV AND THE ACQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCY SYNDROME
SECTION XXV: NEUROLOGY
SECTION XXVI: EYE, EAR, NOSE, AND THROAT DISEASES
SECTION XXVII: MEDICAL CONSULTATION
SECTION XXVIII: SKIN DISEASES
You might also be interested in! ?
Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Goldman-Cecil Medicine
- Edition : 25th Edition | | ISBN : 1455750174
- Author Name: Lee Goldman MD, Andrew I. Schafer MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 4172 Pages
Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 238 MB
Please use the link below to download Goldman-Cecil Medicine 25th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.