A concise, superbly illustrated (print + electronic) textbook that brings together a reliable, clear and up to date guide to surface anatomy and its underlying gross anatomy, combined with a practical application of ultrasound and other imaging modalities. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF.
A thorough understanding of surface anatomy remains a critical part of clinical practice, but with improved imaging technology, portable ultrasound is also fast becoming integral to routine clinical examination and effective diagnosis.
This unique new text combines these two essential approaches to effectively understanding clinical anatomy and reflects latest approaches within modern medical curricula. It is tailored specifically to the needs of medical students and doctors in training and will also prove invaluable to the wide range of allied health students and professionals who need a clear understanding of visible and palpable anatomy combined with anatomy as seen on ultrasound.
Features of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Concise text and high quality illustrations, photographs, CT, MRI and ultrasound scans provide a clear, integrated understanding of the anatomical basis for modern clinical practice
- Highly accessible and at a level appropriate for medical students and a wide range of allied health students and professionals
- Reflects current curriculum trend of heavily utilizing living anatomy and ultrasound to learn anatomy
- Supplementary video content showing live ultrasound scans and guided areas of surface anatomy to bring content to life and reflect current teaching and clinical settings
- An international advisory panel appointed to add expertise and ensure relevance to the variety of medical and allied health markets
- Inclusion of latest ultrasound image modalities
- Designed to complement and enhance the highly successful Gray’s family of texts/atlases although also effective as a stand-alone or alongside other established anatomy resources
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF:
- Pelvis and perineum
- Upper limb
- Lower limb
- Head and neck
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 0702070181
- Format PDF
- Page Count 216 Pages
- Author Claire France Smith, Andrew Dilley, Barry Mitchell, Richard Drake
Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound: A Foundation for Clinical Practice PDF:
FILE SIZE: 37 MB
Please use the link below to download Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.