We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Well-organized and vibrantly illustrated throughout, Handbook of Liver Disease is a comprehensive yet concise handbook providing authoritative guidance on key clinical issues in liver disease. The quick-reference outline format ensures that you’ll find answers when you need them, and cover-to-cover updates keep you abreast of the recent rapid changes in the field. Written by leading international experts in hepatology, this reference is ideal for gastroenterologists, hepatologists, internists, family practitioners, trainees, and others who diagnose and manage patients with liver disorders.
Features of Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Uses a highly templated outline format, key points in each chapter, alert symbols, and highlighted review points to provide a “just the facts” approach to daily clinical questions on liver disease.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features expanded hepatitis chapters, including completely updated coverage of new, safe, and effective oral regimens for the treatment of hepatitis C.
- Provides completely updated coverage of alcoholic liver disease * autoimmune hepatitis * portal hypertension * primary biliary cholangitis * hepatic tumors * cirrhosis * nonalcoholic liver disease * liver transplantation * and more.
- Includes the latest information on adolescents with liver disease moving into adult care.
- Covers the revised criteria for prioritizing liver transplantation using the MELDNa score, new options for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma, and improved management of hepatorenal syndrome.
Lawrence S. Friedman MD (Author)
Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts; The Anton R. Fried, MD, Chair, Department of Medicine, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton, Massachusetts; Assistant Chief of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF:
- Assessment of Liver Function and Diagnostic Studies
- Acute Liver Failure
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E
- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis D
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis Caused by Other Viruses
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Fatty Liver and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Drug-Induced and Toxic Liver Disease
- Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension
- Portal Hypertension and Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Ascites and Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Wilson Disease and Related Disorders
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and Other Metabolic Liver Diseases
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome and Other Vascular Disorders
- The Liver in Heart Failure
- The Liver in Pregnancy
- The Liver in Systemic Disease
- Pediatric Liver Disease
- Liver Disease in the Elderly
- Hepatobiliary Complications of HIV
- Granulomatous Liver Disease
- Hepatic Tumors
- Hepatic Abscesses and Cysts
- Other Infections Involving the Liver
- Surgery in the Patient with Liver Disease and Postoperative Jaundice
- Liver Transplantation
- Cholelithiasis and Cholecystitis
- Diseases of the Bile Ducts
- Tumors of the Biliary Tract
You might also be interested in! ?
Best Selling Medical Books PDF Free Download
You might also be interested in! ?
Medical Medium Liver Rescue PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Handbook of Liver Disease
- Edition: 4th Edition | | ISBN: 0323478743
- Author Name: Lawrence S. Friedman MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 526 Pages
Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 21 MB
Please use the link below to download Handbook of Liver Disease 4th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! ?
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.